Author's Note

Hey guys!

I just wanted to talk about my writing habits for a bit.

I have a real problem with my attention span, and I'm never really sure what I want to write. So, I kinda jump from different ideas, which never provides any real progress on virtually anything.

I just wanted to say that producing new chapters may be extremely slow and sometimes that's the only way I can write.

So, it may take a significant amount of time to produce a short chapter, because I was originally working on something longer. But, I changed my mind last minute and got inspiration for a smaller idea.

It's a problem with my writing, that I'm trying to fix and assess. But, it is really difficult because it's always been this way since I wrote with pencil and paper.

I just wanted to clarify how or why the waits can be longer. And this isn't even counting the times when I lose motivation and inspiration.

And I'm not an author who writes for reads or comments (which is kinda obvious because I don't have a lot but I'm still confident in my work), I write from my passion of the show and for writing.

And I don't want it to feel like an obligation because that makes my passion fade.

I'm not leaving this, I'm just explaining my writing and just how it feels for me. So, my chapters may take a while, but I like to think they are worth it.

Thanks for listening, if you did.

Love ya,  Zoe ✌.