The Grand Magic Games: Rufus x reader

This was requested by
BabySitterJimmy.

Key:
B/s/n: brother and or sister's name

Y/n: your name

F/f: favorite food

F/d: favorite drink

It was the day of The Grand Magic Games. The day Fairy Tail would show everybody who's boss. However, you would be watching from the seats, since you weren't a guild member. You had always wanted to be a member of Fairy Tail. Although you never got to because you were too young. Currently, a member from Saber tooth was fighting Gray. In the end, Gray lost to your disappointment.

"Hey y/n, can you get us some snacks?" Your younger brother/sister asked.

"Sure. Just stay here alright? And no causing trouble. I already have 50 people sueing me because of you destroying their beloved property" you said.

"Then how are we even here? How do we even live in a house?!" Your younger brother/sister asked.

"Because of our uncle. Now stay here alright?" You ordered.

"Alright" your younger brother/sister said.

You got up from your seats and went to go grab snacks for the two of you. You looked around for any signs that said "Snacks this way" with an arrow pointing to any direction.

"May I help you miss?" A strange man asked.

You turned around to see Rufus. Slighty disappointed, you just turned back around and said "No thanks. I've got this"

"But I remember that you were searching around a-" Rufus was cut off by you.

"I've. Got. This" you said in a threatening tone and walked off.

Eventually you had found the food stand.

"Hello there miss. What may I get you?" A man asked.

"I would like two large f/f and two  large f/d please" you answered.

"Coming right up" said the man as he went to go give his order out.

The man soon came back with your food and a little piece of paper, winking at you as you took your food and drinks and left.

You stopped by a nearby trash can and looked at the note.

It read: Call me tonight beautiful.

Here's my number: ***-***-***
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tch. Pathetic" you said as you threw the note in the trash.

You couldn't understand why men tried to flirt with you. It was a waist of their time as well as a waist of yours. You headed back to your spot,trying to look for the short f/c hair. Finally you had found the identical hair.

"Here you are" I said as I handed b/s/n his/her food.

"Thanks sis" he/she said.

"You're welcome" you said.

You sighed after taking a sip of f/d.

"What I'd miss?" You asked b/s/n.

B/s/n began explaining what had happened after you had left to go get the drinks and food.

"So basically nothing much?" You asked, taking another sip of your drink afterward.

"Yup" said b/s/n.

The day went on from there. Fairy Tail was left with 0 points, but you knew they would show everyone who's boss. Your grandfather had told you stories about Fairy Tail when you were younger. And even though you couldn't use any magic, you still wanted to join their guild. You could work there as a bartender or something. Finally, after waiting for most people to leave, you b/s/n got up and left the stadium.

"Can we go get some autographs?" B/s/n asked.

"I don't know. I don't think they do autographs B/s/n" you replied.

"Can we just go check? Please big sister?" Asked B/s/n, his/her face turning into a mischievous face.

Knowing that things won't turn out well if you refused, you just nodded your head.

"Yay!" B/s/n said as he/she threw her hands up in the air like a child.

B/s/n ran off towards the exit, excited.

You sighed "how much energy can a 13 year old have?"

Time skip

Eventually you had caught on to b/s/n.
However as soon as you spotted someone talking to B/s/n, motherly sister bear attack mode activated. You walked up to the two, grabbed your sister/brother's arm and dragged him/her behind you.

"What do you think you are doing talking to my younger sibling?!" You said in a threatening tone.

"I was just asking where his/her guardian was" said the strange man.

You looked closer and realized it was Rufus. You immediately blushed and dropped onto your knees.

"Here's your autograph kiddo" said Rufus as he handed b/s/n the autograph.

"C'mon Y/n, let's go" said b/s/n.

However, you wouldn't budge from your shock filled state.

"A little help please?" Asked B/s/n.

"Haha. Sure kiddo" Rufus stated, smiling.

Rufus picked you up bridal style. You had passed out from the shock. Everyone had noticed and was no staring.

"Hey Rufus, will you be my new daddy?" Asked B/s/n, smirking devilishly.

Rufus blushed," Oh, uh yea. Sure" Rufus said as he looked down at you.

1 hour later

"You what?!" You yelled.

"What? I couldn't tell him/ her no!" Stated Rufus.

You facepalmed" why? Just why?" You asked yourself.

"But you know~ I like the idea of being a father..." Rufus said as he placed his hands on your hips, "but I can handle being a boyfriend for now" Rufus said at last.

You were just blushing madly.

"So, will you?" Rufus asked.

"Will I what?" You asked back.

"Be my girlfriend?" Asked Rufus, smirking devilishly.

You laughed"sure. I'd love to try"

Rufus smirked" I remember that you didn't like me at first. What happened?" Stated Rufus.

"Can't I change my mind?" You pouted.

Rufus laughed" of course you can" he smirked even more, "and I'll definitely remember this" Rufus finished as he kissed your lips, starting to make out with you.

"Hey! No making out in front of the child!" Yelled b/s/n as he/she walked out of the room.

The both of you laughed. As soon as you stopped laughing, you two went to go bake some sweet treats.