Mirajane X Male!Reader Smut

Requested By: 0NII-CHAN

Title: Dominant Woman

Warning(s): Sex

Note(s):
.Mirajane is ooc
.Mira and reader are in a relationship
______________________________________

If you could use one word to describe Mirajane, it would be surprise. Out of all the years you had known Mirajane, she had always found new ways to surprise you. You didn't think she could surprise you anymore when the two of you started dating, but you were wrong.

She seemed to just be full of personality. And you loved that. To you, there was nobody more beautiful than Mira. A beautiful woman with a beautiful personality. What more could you have ever asked for?

Well, you had yet to realize the true personality of Mirajane Strauss. The one that never seemed to go away. A devilish personality. The personality she had had ever since she was but a simple child.

And now, here you were. Rope around your wrists as you were strapped to the headboard of your bed. Begging for the sweet mercy of release as Mira sucked you off. Such a devilish personality existed inside such a sweet woman.

She had a pattern of pumping your member before deep throating you. Your moans filling the air. You felt so helpless. Your hands and feet had been tied down. Mira wouldn't let you thrust your hips upward. If she did, she would stop her actions, get off of you, and wait patiently for you to be a "good boy".

You were so tired. You just wanted to release. To release your seed inside of Mira's mouth. But you couldn't do that. She wouldn't allow you. This was a side of Mira nobody had ever known. A side almost no one got to see.

"Alright. I think that's enough for now" Mira said as she pulled away from you.

You looked at her with lust filled eyes. Heavy breathing filled the room. You were so tired. You needed to release. And she stopped giving you what you desired the most. She wouldn't allow any form of satisfaction.

✴✴✴

"Hey Y/n. How you doing?" Elfman asked.

"Good. I mean I'm losing my man's pride little by little. But hey, I don't mind. Your sister is killing me though" you joked.

"How?" Elfman asked.

"Are you sure you want to hear about your sister's actions in bed?" You joked yet again, slightly.

"No. I'm good... But I'm guessing she's the dom one?" He said.

"Yeah" you said.

"Makes sense as to why your manly pride is being taken away little by little" he joked.

"Yeah" you said, taking a quick chug of your booze.

✴✴✴

"Really Mira? Again? What's going on with you?" You asked the woman as she clinged onto your arm.

The two of you were currently in your shared apartment. She was cuddling up to you, kissing your neck. She was acting odd lately. And by being odd lately, it was as if she was in heat.

She seemed to constantly want sex, which was unusual for her. Sex was usually rare and mainly happened during special occasions. Of course there was nothing wrong with having a sexually active lifestyle, but for you two... It was unheard of.

"Why not?" Mira asked, peppering your face with kisses.

"Because I'm tired" you said while yawning.

"Please?" Mira tried to plead.

"No" you said.

"Fine" Mira sighed out.

✴✴✴

She outsmarted you. The damn woman outsmarted you. You were currently handcuffed to the headboard. You feet were tied down to some mysterious chains from who knows where. Where Mira got all this stuff from, you never knew and never questioned.

You didn't know how she had gotten her clothes off. Neither did you know how your clothes had been taken off. Without your clothes to block the way, Mira could easily access your skin.

You shivered as her fingers trailed over your skin. Her fingers slowly inched their way to your member. Mira grasped it once she got to her destination. She slowly lowered her lips down onto your member.

You sucked in a breath of air. You could feel your member start to slowly spring up. Mira pumped what she couldn't fit into her mouth. She was bobbing her head up and down in a rythmic motion. Your member began to twitch as she bobbed her head faster and faster.

You were gasping for air as she began to deepthtoat you. Her hand pumping you faster and faster by the moment. Stopping as soon as she felt you buck your hips, signalling release. She pulled away and lowered herself onto your member. Her warm walls clamping down on you.

Once you were fully in, she made sure to tease you by stopping. Making you whine and trying to buck your hips, which only caused you more punishment. Punishment how? By Mira removing her warm walls from your member.

You were whining and begging. Anything to let you feel those warm walls once more. At last, Mira slid herself back on, giving you sweet relief. You thanked her graciously. But she still didn't move. But you knew better than to try and give yourself the pleasure instead. So, you just politely waited for Mira to move.

Finally, you were granted with pleasure as she began to bounce. Mira was not one to start out slow. Neither was she the one to end the intimate act by being slow. Her bounces were fast, just as you expected. You stared at her with lust.

But you couldn't move. And even if you could thrust up, you dared not to. You knew full and well what disobeying Mira's law did. So, you just stayed there. Enjoying the pleasure of her warm walls seemingly clamping around your member tighter and tighter.

You could hear the skin slapping. You could hear the bed squeaking a bit. You could hear your heavy breathing and moans among the mixture of sounds. You could feel your chest tightening and tightening. It felt hard to breath due to the fact that you were moaning so much.

You could feel that familiar bubble. The bubble that told you you were close to release. Your member pulsing as Mira began to speed up. You could tell she was close as well. The bed began to squeak more under the pressure.

Your moans increasing by the second. Breathing seemed to become more of a chore to do. And finally you could feel Mira release, making you shift uncomfortably as you awaited her instructions. She slid herself off of you , got off the bed, and stood on the floor.

"Alright... You can... release now" Mira said in between breaths.

You thrusted your hips upward, strings of cum leaving your member. Mira watching the show before her. After you were finished cumming, Mira began cleaning up. Leaving you still tied down.

"Have a good night" Mira said as she kissed your head.

"Your just leaving me in here?!" You asked in surprise.

"You didn't want to give me my pleasure in the first place" Mira said as she walked off to the guest room.

You muttered under your breath, watching her hips move from side to side in a teasing manner.

______________________________________

Word Count: 1,119