Sweet and Spicy: Ultear x reader lemon

This was requested by Mirajanelover

Warning: sexual content. For those of you who want to remain innocent, don't read this chapter.
************************************

"And stay out!" Said a man as he kicked you out of his guild.

Why exactly? Well you were a bit of a hot head. People tried to set you up on dates with woman hoping to "sweeten" you up, but they always failed. And so because of your arrogance they always kicked you out.

"Are you ok?" A woman asked you from behind.

"Yea" you said as you tilted your head back to get a better look at her.

The woman had red eyes and dark purple hair. Silence took over for a few moments before you decided to speak again.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"Ultear. Ultear Mirukobicchi. What's your's?" Ultear said.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n" you answered her question.

"Are you going to sit on on the ground all day or what?" Ultear asked sternly.

"Oh yea! Sorry I forgot. Thanks f- for reminding me... Where'd she go!?" You mumbled as you looked around for any sign of the woman.

You began walking around the city, trying to find this mysterious woman and thank her. Unfortunately, you failed to find her.

"Guess I'll just go home then" you mumbled as you walked towards your house.

Time skip to a week later

You were now working at a bar, working as a bartender. Just then, a very familiar woman walked in. You however just couldn't place your tongue on it.

"I would like some beer please" said the woman.

"Coming right up" you said.

You handed the woman the beer she ordered.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" You asked her.

"I'm Ultear. The Ultear that asked you if you were ok when you were kicked out of your guild" Ultear said.

"Ah! That's right! I wanted to thank you but I couldn't find you" you said.

"But you don't need to thank me at all. I didn't do anything" Ultear said quite confused.

"Yes you did, you saved me from embarrassment" you said.

Ultear laughed as she told you her home address just in case she got drunk. Which she did get drunk. You were surprised because she seemed really mature.

"Must've had a rough day" you mumbled.

Your shift just ended by the time she got drunk so you were taking her home. As soon as you got to her place, you began carrying her over your shoulder so she or you wouldn't try to do anything perverted. Even though were arrogant, you were a gentleman to woman or when you needed to be. You searched around Ultear's house for her bedroom. Finally you found it and you laid her on her bed. You were about to leave to get her the stuff she would need for her hangover when she grabbed your hand.

"Don't leave. Let's play" said Ultear.

"Ultear we ca-" you were cut off as she dragged you onto her bed.

"C'mon Y/n~" said Ultear as she began rubbing your crotch.

You moaned slightly.

"U-u- ultear" you moaned her name.

"You like that?" She asked, her words slurred.

You couldn't believe it. She was taking advantage of you. And you hated it. You grabbed her hands with your hand and pinned them above her head. You ripped off her shirt and bra and began groping her.

"Oooohhhh Y/n" Ultear moaned.

You began getting impatient so you ripped off her leggings.

"Not fair you still have your clothes on!" Ultear whined.

"That's right. I almost forgot. Would you like to help me?" You playfully asked.

Ultear tried taking off your shirt but struggled because of her drunken state. So you helped her take your shirt off. Ultear began tracing your abbs all the way down to your pants. She also tried to take your pants off but again, you had to help her.

"Damn..." Ultear whispered as she looked at the bulge forming in your boxers.

You ripped off Ultear's panties and began fingering her.

"F-f-faster" Ultear begged.

"Sure thing" you said as you began pumping your fingers faster.

Ultear moaned as she came onto your fingers. You put your fingers in your mouth and began sucking on them.

You took off your boxers and let your dick spring out. You grabbed some of Ultear's hair and forced her head forward.

"Suck" you demanded Ultear.

Ultear began sucking and whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth, she used her hand to pump part of your dick.

"Aahhh just like that" you moaned.

You could feel that you were going to cum soon. Ultear stopped.

"How'd you know?" You asked.

"Well, I figured you'd want to save the best for last" said Ultear.

You smirked as you positioned your dick at Ultear's entrance.

"You ready babe?" You asked Ultear.

She nodded.

"Ok here I come" you said as you thrusted in roughly.

Ultear began moaning as you thrusted into her at inhuman speeds.

"Yes Y/n! Oh yes!" Moaned Ultear as she began squirting.

You just grunted in response to her moans. You could her skin slapping all across the room. By now Ultear had stopped squirting and began cumming.

"Shit" you grunted.

You stopped pounding into Ultear.

"Why'd you stop?" Whined Ultear.

"I want you to ride me~" you whispered into her ear.

You pulled out and flipped the both of you over. You forced Ultear over your dick. You slowly placed Ultear down on your dick. You grunted.

"You know what to do" you said.

Ultear nodded as she began bouncing up and down. You began bucking your hips, meeting her halfway there.

"Y-y/n I'm going to- oooohh" Ultear said as she cummed.

"Shit" you said as you grabbed her hips and tried to take her off but it was too late.

You had accidentally came inside her. You could feel your semen pouring out. You took her off of you and covered the both of you with a blanket. The two of you fell asleep.

Extended Ending:

"Ahhh!!! My eyes" you woke up to see a pink haired girl screaming.

You also saw a bluenette with a red marking on one side of his face. He covered the pink haired girl's eyes.

"We'll leave now" said the bluenette as he lead the pink haired girl out of the bedroom.

You laugjed out loud, waking Ultear up.