Male!Dragon Slayer!Reader X Dimaria Smut

Requested by: ArlanHanson

Title: Hard To Get

Warning(s): Sex

Note(s):
.Reader and character are NOT in a relationship this time
.Character is going to be ooc
.D/t-dragon type(e.g. fire, ice, wind)
_____________________________________

There was only one person you could never exactly get along with. And that person was Dimaria. No matter how hard you tried, the two of you just never seemed to get along. Perhaps because you both were on opposite sides? But even then, you've always been one to somehow make friends with the enemy. You would always be able to understand how another person would feel in the situation they were in. And that just because they were evil, did not mean they didn't have emotions as well.

But when it came to Dimaria, you just couldn't understand her. Your parents would probably disappointed at the fact that you couldn't have made at least somewhat tolerant acquaintances with her. The two of you constantly bickered with one another. Whenever you could find the chance, you'd fight. It was always the same routine. Every single day it was eat, fight, eat, fight, eat, fight, go to sleep.

It was a tiring routine. But you did sort of like it. Mainly because of the fact that it allowed you to strengthen your dragon slaying magic. Perhaps she liked it to? Perhaps she liked sparring because of the same reason as you? Who knew. But one thing everyone knew for sure was that the two of you would never get along. No one. Absolutely no one would be able to bring you two together.

✴✴✴

You had woken up to the light of the new day. You had been hoping to sleep in late, but it seemed the world had other plans for you. Begrudgingly, you got up and made your way towards the kitchen. You were currently at home and not stuck in a hotel in the location you needed to be in for a mission. You decided to spoil yourself for the day and made your favorite breakfast meal.

You had just sat down and began reading the newspaper when mound bangs came sounding from your door. You chose to If not the banging, deciding that it was one of your friends who was trying to annoy you. You took your time with eating and reading. Waiting for the banging to stop. But for some reason, it never did. So when you finally finished your breakfast, you cleaned up and headed towards the door that was about to be knocked down.

"Yes? What is-" you were cut off as someone had punched you in the face.

To be fair, you did open the door rather fast. Which was probably why the person ended up punching you. But then again, they could've seen the door opening. Perhaps they just wanted to punch you? So many possibilities.

"Its about time you opened the fucking door!" The oh so familiar voice of the person you hated the most sounded.

"Nice to meet you too Dimaria. Now what do you want?" You asked.

"What I want is a fight!" Demanded Dimaria.

"Not right now. I just finished eating breakfast and I have yet to clean the dishes" you said.

"Can't you do that later?! I want to fight!" Dimaria practically yelled.

Oh. That was right. It was fighting not sparring. Because if it was sparring, then that meant the two of you would probably be able to tolerate each other more. Fighting was what the two of you were actually doing. Yes. Now you remember. Fighting. Not sparring.

"I'm sorry miss Warrior Queen, but in case you haven't noticed the bags I have, I'm tired. So, no" you quickly shut the door in her face and locked it.