Erza X Shota!Reader Smut

Requested By: 1gnachio

Warning(s): sex

Note(s):
.Erza is dominant
.Reader is short

Title: Training

______________________________________

Erza stood waiting on the platform with Master Makarov. They were currently waiting for the newest member of their large family. At last, the train arrived. Erza looked at the crowd of people, trying to spot the person known as Y/n.

"There he is!" Master Makarov shouted, pointing his hand at a short person with E/c eyes and h/c hair.

Erza could feel her cheeks starting to heat up. This man was exactly her type. Maybe she could persuade him to-no. No. She couldn't. She didn't even know this man. She knew absolutely nothing about him.

"Hello" a voice spoke up.

Erza looked down to find the small man, standing there with a smile upon his face.

"I'm Y/n L/n. It's very nice to meet you" he spoke.

"It's very nice to meet you too. Now follow us. We'll be showing you around Magnolia" Master Makarov said.

"Thank you very much" Y/n said.

The trio made their way around town. Introducing Y/n to its many wonderful places. The male seemed to fall in love with the town immediately. Coming close to being scammed if it weren't for Erza and Master Makarov.

"This place is amazing!" The small male shouted.

They were now at the guild. And to be honest, Erza was pretty sure she knew how Y/n worked by now. He was gullible and absolutely oblivious. Very gullible.
______________________________________
A few days had passed. Erza had found out that Y/n had been wanting to better his sword fighting. She was absolutely erratic when she found out. And immediately, she had told him she was going to help him better his sword fighting skills. Due to this, the two had become closer.

"Yes. Just like that." Erza said as Y/n had almost pinned her down.

The two were currently practicing. Although Y/n was small, he could run faster and was much harder to catch. He also was fairly good at sword fighting.

The two continued sword fighting until Y/n had passed out. Erza immediately ran to his side, picked him up, and took him to the small infirmary. She placed the small male onto the bed and immediately began cleaning his wounds.

After she was done, Erza got an idea. It was very likely that Y/n would be waking up soon. And the both of them were very close. Erza got up and went to close the curtains and block anyone from possibly seeing them. She then began changing. Very slowly so that
Y/n would wake up to see her changing.

She heard shuffling. Smirking to herself, and turned around to find a very embarrassed Y/n. But Erza could see that he had enjoyed the view, as his dick had stood proud and tall, but sadly it was blocked by the sheets.

Erza walked over to him, smirking. She crawled on top of the smaller male, taking the sheets off of him and reaching out to grasp his dick. He moaned at the touch.

"Needy now, are we?" She teased him.

Erza smirked as Y/n emitted a small whine. She leaned into Y/n, inching their faces closer together before she gave him a small peck on the lips. She then went straight to giving him a boobjob. Using her breasts to rub the male's dick.

Erza watched Y/n's face contort in pleasure. He was whining and bucking his hips up, obviously wanting more. After awhile, Y/n had cum on Erza's breasts. White and sticky ropes of cum seemingly painting her breasts. Erza preceded with the boobjob, now sucking the male's dick. Y/n had cum at least three more times inside Erza's mouth, her happily swallowing all of it.

Erza stopped and moved away from Y/n. She lay on her back now, spread her legs, and spreading her pussy wide open.

"Please put it in" Erza begged.

Normally she wasn't like this. But Erza could make an exception. Just this once.

"Alright" Y/n responded.

He slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Once fully inside, he slid out, only keeping the tip in, before slamming his full length back inside. He continued the process, speeding up each time. At last, his thrusts began getting sloppy.

Erza meanwhile was having the time of her life. Moaning and gasping, screaming and begging. Her face contorted into expressions of pure lust.

Y/n could feel himself coming nearer and nearer to his orgasm.

"I-I'm-" Y/n cut himself off with a loud moan.

He continued to thrust, albeit more slowly, as he rode out his high. Y/n pulled out, relieved to feel that his cock was now back to normal.

However, Erza had different plans. Deciding she wanted another round, Erza pinned Y/n to the bed and gave him a sloppy wet kiss. Meanwhile, she grasped his cock and began jerking him off. Her hand grasping his Vick tightly and moving it up and down.

Once she felt his hardness, Erza lifted herself and slid down over Y/n's cock. She moaned in ecstasy. Erza grabbed Y/n's upper body and lifted him to a sitting position, pushing her breasts into his face, forcing him to suck her nipples.

The man happily complied, licking, sucking, and biting. Erza moaned. The fact that he was sucking her nipples while she was riding him seemed like a dream come true for her.

Erza noticed however that somewhere along the way, Y/n fell asleep due to exhaustion. So once she found out, she finished whatever round of sex she was on and cleaned up.

Y/n woke up later in the morning with no memory of them having sex. He and Erza trained like usual, only for the cycle of having sex to repeat once agaib.
______________________________________
Word count: 991

A/N: Honestly, no excuse for getting this out so late. Sorry for the rushed ending.