Natsu X Lucy: Sweet Revenge

Requested by: gk3389127

Edited?: No

Edits made: none

Title: Sweet Revenge

Warning(s)
.Smutty

Note(s):

.Natsu has secret sissy-kink

.BDSM

.Cover given to me by gk3389127
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦♦♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of water filling a tub filled the woman's ears. The noise was comforting to her. She slipped her robe off and slowly dipped one toe into the water, making sure it wasn't too hot. When she was reassured that the water wouldn't burn her, she dipped her foot in. Then her whole body. The woman sighed in content, feeling the warm water that comforted her every time she had a hard day at work. 

Lucy opened her brown eyes, sighing in content. She tilted her head back, staring blankly at the ceiling. Today had been a hard day. She and Natsu hadn't been on a mission per-say, but rather they had been stuck doing chores for the guild the whole day. And it had surprisingly been EXHAUSTING. 

Thoughts began racing through Lucy's head as she remembered the surprisingly tough day she had. Then a thought struck her. A thought of Natsu.

What if... What if she broke into his house? 

After all, he had done the same thing to her plenty of times before. So why couldn't she do the same thing back? Why couldn't she have her own little sweet revenge? Lucy knew where Natsu lived after all. She practically knew everything about him. 

♦♦♦

Lucy was now walking to Natsu's house. Her heart pounding louder and louder with each step. She couldn't understand why she was so nervous. After all, she had been to his house plenty of times before. Mind you never inside. But still. And he had broken into her house so many times. Why would it matter if she just so happened to break in? 

Lucy reached her hand towards the doorknob, hand shaking as she twisted it. The door opened... Ok. Did Natsu really want someone to break into his house? 

Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts as she saw the living room before her. Pink. It was decked out in pink. Lucy walked in, able to now see everything more clearly. She studied the pink, frilly curtains. She looked over and saw a couple of mannequin heads with wigs on tables, in bookshelves, everywhere really. She also noted the many stuffed animals and dolls sitting neatly on the couch. 

"Ok" Lucy heard herself say. 

She walked to the hallway and opened several doors, finding pretty much the same color scheme. Except these rooms contained a variety of dresses. Mainly pink, frilly ones with ribbons on them. The rooms also housed more wigs as Lucy found that bookshelves with mannequin heads were just as common as the dresses. She also found more stuffed animals and porcelain dolls. She didn't mind the stuffed animals, but the number of porcelain dolls was starting to make her imagination go wild with them coming to life. 

Lucy finally came to the door at the end of the hallway. It had a pink frame with lovely flowers and the name 'Natsu' written on it. She felt her handshake as she grasped the knob, turning it shakily. 

When Lucy opened it, she found basically the same thing. The color scheme was also pink. More wigs, dresses, dolls, and stuffed animals. She also found pictures of people from the guild. All of the group pictures. Lucy could see a beautiful vanity in one of the corners of the room. It was white with gold. Perfume bottles and makeup supplies sitting on top.