Trouble at The Tooth Palace

(Y/n)'s pov,

Jack,me and North got out of the elevator,
stepping into North's busy workshop.
North signed on a paper which one of the busy yetis gave him.I walked close to Jack and nudged him gently as we walked.
"Hey sorry about Bunny and...for that arrow
the other day.I should have looked at the
surroundings before I shoot"I said and Jack smiled at me.
"Nah...I don't really mind about it.And thanks
for standing by my side back there with the
kangaroo"he said and I smiled at him as our eyes met.
"What are we strangers?"I asked and he laughed.
"Jack!(Y/n)!Keep up with me!"we heard North yelled from a distance.Jack smiled at me and took my hand as he pulled me along with him,not noticing my blush.
Finally we catched up with North after passing a few yetis.

"Hey slow down,I've been trying to bust in
here for years.I want to take a good look"Jack said and North shot him a galre while I giggled.
"What do you mean bust in here?"North asked.
"Don't worry,I never got pass the yetis"Jack said as he saw Phil,the yeti,who showed Jack a sign that he'll be watching and pumped his fists together.
"Oh hey Phil"Jack greeted and continues to look around.
"I wonder the back story of you and Phil"I said laughing and Jack chuckled.
"Nah...it's complicated.I'll tell you later"he said and we stopped by the elves.
"I thought only the elves make the toys"Jack said and North whispered to us.
"We just let them believe"
Jack smirked and I laughed as we looked over at a group of elves eating Christmas ornaments and the another elve electrocutting himself with Christmas lights.
"Good...keep doing it"North said and we continued to walk.
"I don't like it.Paint it red!"North yelled as the yetis who was painting slammed his head to the table because North said it when he was painting on the last robot blue same to the other ones.

Finally,we arrived to North's office.
I saw Jack looked around as I walked to North's working table and watched his work and arts.
I heard North offered Jack a cake and Jack said no thanks.
Well he made the right decision.I once saw one of the elves licked the cookie before they give them to us.Eww...
"Now we get to tacks of brass"I heard North said to Jack.
"Tack of brass?"Jack asked as the door behind him,slammed closed,locked,making me to jerk my head towards the noise.
North cracked his knuckles and Jack ended up slamming himself on the door.
"Who are you,JACK FROST?What's your
centre?"North asked,poking Jack's chest.
Jack looked at him confused.
"My centre?"I heard Jack said.
"If the man in the moon chose you to be a
Guardian,you must have something very
special inside"North said and stood straight as he gave Jack a curious look.He went to his shelf which was filled with Russian nesting dolls.One is craved to look like himself.He made one for me too.
He and Jack started talking with Jack opening the doll with North's permission.After a while,I heard Jack spoke up.
"You have big eyes?"
"Yes big eyes!They are very big!Because they
are full of wonder!"North exclaimed and I smiled a bit.
"It's what I was born with.Eyes that have always seen wonder in everything!"North said as we got out of his office.
I put a hand on Jack's shoulder and he smiled at me.North raised his hand and the toys spring to life.As the air filled with magic,Jack and I looked at it with smiles on our faces.It was truly magical right now.
"Eyes that see lights in trees and magic in the air!This wonder is what I put into the world and
what I protect in children"North said as he turned back to us.
"It's what makes me Guardian.It's my centre.
What's yours?"North asked as he looked at Jack.
Jack looked down at the tiny wooden doll in his opened palm,then back at North.
"I don't know"he said and looked down.North closed Jack's hand and they exchanged a look with smiles on their faces.They are like father and sons.
I smiled as I rested my hand on Jack's shoulder again.He looked at me.
"Don't worry,when the time comes,you'll know"
I said and he smiled as he looked down.
"How do you find yours?"he asked to me.
I smiled and took his hand and put it on his chest.
"I follow my own heart"I said and he looked at me,smiling.