In Jamie's Room

(Y/n) was inside Jamie's room alone as she watched Jamie slept peacefully.She smiled and  sat down at his level.She patted his head gently and Jamie smiled in his sleep.This was the time she loved in her immortal life,watching the kids.

She smiled and watched Jamie.
"(Y/n)?"she heard someone called quietly from the window.She looked up and saw Jack.
"Hey,"she whispered in order not to wake Jamie up.
"Hey,"Jack greeted back as he entered into the room.He walked up to her and sat down on the edge of Jamie's bed.

Jack's pov,

I watched (Y/n) patted Jamie's head,with a smile on her face.Her smile was shining in the nightlight that's in Jamie's room.She was so beautiful.Strangely,I felt like I've seen this before.
I started to think about her words back.She said we've met before.But I am sure that it was not in my immortal life.And Pitch said that I looked like someone from her past.

"(Y/n)?"I called and she looked at me,smiling sweetly.
"Do you know anything about my past human life?"I asked and her smiled faded,she looked back to Jamie.
"Why do you ask?"she asked.
"I am just curious,the way you act with the kids is kind of familiar"I said and she stopped,patting Jamie's head.
"I-I can't really tell you anything,Jack but
since I am on the Naughty list,I guess I could break a few rules,"she said and I laughed a bit.
"Let's say I was your friend who ended up dead because of a cancer,"she said and I felt horrible.
"I am sorry,"I said and she shook her head.
"It's not your fault,Jack"
"Why do you hate Pitch so much?"I asked and she frowned.
"I-I"she started and I could sense the uneasiness in her voice.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"I said.
"I am sorry.I still ain't ready to tell that.But when the time come,I'll tell you"she said.I noticed her hands formed into a fist.I held her hand and she looked at me surprised.
"I don't rush you,(Y/n).You can trust me
in anything"I said and her beautiful smile came back on her face.

"I know,Jack.Thanks.You can trust me
too.When you need me,I will always be
there with you"she said and I smiled.
We looked into each other eyes for a while.I felt like I want to be with her forever just like this.

I didn't let her hand go.

(Y/n) turned back to Jamie as she patted his head again.She looked like a mother due to the  way she acts around the kids.
"I used to watch the kids just like this
before I became a Guardian.It was my favorurite part.And I miss this,"she said,sadness in her voice.
"Why did I stop doing this,Jack?"she asked.I noticed how this meant deeply to her.
"It's a little different up close,huh?"I said and she smiled a bit.
"Thanks for being with me,Jack "she said and looked at me.I smiled back.
"So...how do you work as a Guardian?"I asked and she giggled.
"Mine's kind of communicated with
Tooth's.I bring love to people and music
in their hearts.With the kids,I sing in
my lair where the source of my powers
are,and brings memories back to them,
with a song that has a solution to their
problems"she explained.

Wow that's impressive yet tough at the same time.

"That sounds cool,"I said and she smiled.Before our conversation could go on any longer,North,Sandy and Tooth came in.North was carrying a large sack through the small window but he managed to get in.
"Here you're!"North exclaimed in a whisper.
"Sorry,we're late.I just found the
sparklest tooth that I have ever seen in
my life"Tooth said,a bit excitedly.
"Shhhhh!"(Y/n) gestured to the sleeping Jamie.

"How are you feeling Tooth?"North whispered.
"Believed in," Tooth said,a smile on her face.North laughed.
"That's what I want to hear,"he said.
Then,I heard Bunny's voice.
"Oh,I see how it is"
He hopped out of his rabbit hole.
"All working together to make sure the
rabbit gets the last place,"he said and
Tooth and (Y/n) shushed him at the same time.
"Shhhh!"