The Brightest Smiles comes From The Children

The streets of Burgess is quiet and empty.
Suddenly,a steak of blue began to take over,covering the tranquil suburb with ice.
A man was walking with his dog until a cold wind blew through the streets.

Jack,you,Jamie and the Guardians yelled in excitement as they flew past,small laughters filled the street.They were scared and thrilled at the same time.
Jack and (Y/n) were clearly having fun as they rode the ice trail which Jack was making with barefoot while the other Guardians and Jamie were in their shifting made-sleds.

"Yeah come on!"Jack yelled.
"Whoa cool!"Jamie yelled,excited.

Jack made a snowball and threw it in a random direction.It hit a window.

A terrified Cupcake woke up as she looked at the window,alerted.
She pulled the covers down and sat up,only to find that it was suddenly snowing inside her room.She smiled happily,amzed.She quickly ran to the window and saw the Guardians and Jamie went past her house.

Meanwhile,Pippa also sat in her bed,amzed.How's it possible that it was snowing in her room?
She heard a knock at the window and turned to see Jamie floating outside,waving at her.

She gasped and quickly ran to the window as she opened it.
"Jamie,how are you doing that?!"she asked,looking down.There were two stories up and how was Jamie flying?!

Jamie laughed.
"Jack Frost!Come on we need your help!"he said as he floated away.
(Y/n) flew up to her window and smiled.
"Oh my god,(Y/n)?!"Pippa surprised.

A snowflake landed on Pippa's nose and she suddenly started seeing Jack with Jamie.
"Is that..."she started.

"Jack Frost!And...(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) and Pippa turned to see Monty on the other sude of the street in his house as he prepared to get outside,laughing.

"Well...little girl,come on.Let's go.Don't you
wanna see all of us?"(Y/n) said as she grabbed Pippa and flying after the rest of the Guardians.

Theey caught up with them soon.
"Merry Christmas!"
"Happy Easter!"
"Don't forget to floss!"

The Guardians yelled as they went past the houses of the other kids.
Cupcake caught up with them with her own sled,laughing and screaming excitedly.

"Jamie,you're right!The Easter Bunny is
real!"
"And the Tooth Fairy!"
"And Santa!"
"And (Y/n).They are all real!"

The Guardians and the children stopped gliding on the fresh ice as they looked up to see Pitch standing atop a high building with a confident smile.Dark clouds gathering up behind him.

Late to the party,Monty yelled excitedly as he ran ahead of the Guardians until he saw Pitch and retreated to the back,making a U-turn.
"Whoa yeahhh!Ahh!"

Pitch chuckled darkly.
"You think a few children can help
you,against this?!"he said as he mptioned to the dark clouds behind him.

The huge Nightmare sandstorm appeared.
North walked to the front line as he lifed his sword to talk but,the weight of the sword pulled him down.He could barely move.
(Y/n) and Jack moved to his side.

Jack noticed the concerned look on Jamie's face as he turned to the kids.
"They are just bad dreams,Jamie,"he said.
"And we'll protect ya,mate,"Bunny said,despite the fact that he was small.

Pitch smirked.
"Aww...you will protect them?But,who will
protect you?"he said.

Jamie looked atound to see his friends looking up at Pitch in fear.He took a breathe and stepped forward in front of the Guardians.
Jack and the Guardians looked at him surprised.
"I will"

Jamie's friends moved to join him.
"I will!"
"I will"
"And me"
"I will try"

(Y/n) smiled as she watched the kids walked past them,standing in front of her and the Guardians bravely.
"I don't know why.But,I feel like a proud
parent,looking at her kids,oh my god is
that tears?"(Y/n) said.
Bunny shook his head and climed onto her shoulders.
"Focus,mate"
"Right,sorry"

Pitch growled as he glared down at them.
"Still thinking that there's no such thing as
the boogyeman?!"he yelled as the nightmare sand waves started coming straight towards the kids and the Guardians.

Jamie stood still.
"I do believe in you.I'm just not afraid of
you!"he said as he put his hands out through the nightmare waves.

"JAMIE!"