1 Mile Hike Page 5

So they run down the mountain and all of a sudden there's a big bang it was a land mine going off hen Dominic started shooting his nail gun at the land mines to try to set them off and kill the zombies then Jessica starts laughing and shouting this is the best day ever and killing the zombies then a land mine blew up Dominic's leg and he wasn't able to get up so Adam gives Dominic the crossbow and starts dragging him down the mountain while Jessica is killing nearly all the zombies then she pulls out her hand gun and shoots Dominic in the Head then Dominic falls down dead and sets off another land mine and his head blows up and flys in the sky an hits a big zombie the zombie fell over and they could hear  shacking and Snow from the very top of the mountain started falling down Adam shouts avalanche then Jessica and Adam start running as fast as they could down the mountain then they see George as a zombie they run right at him and knock him down then they see David s a zombie running at Jessica Adam gets out the shotgun and aims it t him and just before he bites Jessica he shoots and hits David right in the head then he triggers a bear trap and falls to the ground then Jessica pulls open the bear trap and Adam starts screaming in pain Jessica helped Adam up and he couldn't walk probably so Jessica pushes him down the mountain and he starts rolling down and he grabs Jessica's leg and they both start rolling down the mountain then hey hit the caravan and stop rolling Jessica gets up and drags Adam in the caravan and locks the door behind her Jessica gets a medikit and gets out a needle and a bottle of morphine and injects it in Adams leg and gets out a bandich out and wraps it round him and tries to find a signal on the radio she gets a signal and calls the police they say where are you Jessica said ill shoot a flare in the air to signal you she gets the fare gun and opens the caravan roof and shoots the flare then sits down and asks Adam if hes OK and if hes hungry yes I'm starving says Adam then Jessica got some food and gives it to Adam then they rest the next day the army came and saved Adam and Jessica then killed all the zombies then they sore the old man and adam and Jessica go to him and punch him then he is arrested  the next day they made a promise never to go on TV again.