The dreams - Wanda

A few days later, I got used to Bucky being around. He mainly stayed inside, not wanting to be around people. But all of those nights, my dreams were about him. In them, he was falling off of a cliff, and my gut was saying only I could save him. I reached for his hand but ended up falling too. I woke up in a cold sweat, to see Bucky at my door. 

'You were screaming in your sleep. Is there anything I can do?' He spoke softly, almost soothingly

'It was just a nightmare, I'm fine...' I stuttered, 'You can just go back to bed.'

'You're obviously not fine Wanda, let me help you,' Bucky persisted, and I was so weak that I just caved.

'You... You were in my dream...' I tried to speak calmly, but I was cold, so my voice started shaking, 'You fell off a cliff... and I needed to save you... but then I fell off too...' I was still shivering, so bucky got me one of my hoodies.

'Here you go' he offered, obviously trying to help.

'Thanks.' I took it from his hands and put it around my shoulders.

'You should open up to me more often,' Bucky said, 'I can help you, you know.'

'I know you can help me, I just barely know you Bucky,' I said.

'Then there's a solution,' he replied, 'Get to know me better.'

'Then shoot,' I said, sitting up against the bedhead. 

He told me all about his adventures with Steve in the 40s, and all about his time with hydra. He was almost a carbon copy of me when it comes to being with hydra. He was mentally abused with technology that could've killed him. Just like me. We were both turned into weapons of mass destruction. We both escaped, but part of us is still part of them. 

I don't know why I keep thinking of Bucky. He's really nice, but I feel like there's something more...

*** Authors note***

I know I'm moving quickly with the falling in love part but as I'm roleplaying, it's getting faster and faster and I'm forgetting whats happening

*************************************************************************