FUN - Bucky

Wanda decided she would stay home after the nightmares. She made us some hot drinks and we snuggled on the sofa together. We watched Jumanji together, and I braided her hair over and over. I didn't talk much, not wanting my voice to ruin the silence.

'Bucky, you're unusually quiet today. Is anything wrong?' Wanda asked.

'No, just quiet today.' I replied, smiling.

'Ok then. Is there anything you want to do?' she said, giving me a choice

'There is one thing...' I replied, smirking. Wanda left to get dressed and I got dressed in a graphic t-shirt and some dark jeans. I put on some combat boots and got ready to go. Wanda Looked stunning in her cute casual attire, but there was a slight problem...

'Wanda, take those ears off. You can't wear them for what we're doing,' I said matter-of-factly. I then thrust a motorbike helmet into her hands.

'You have a motorbike?!' she exclaimed.

'Maybe...' I said cheekily. We went down to the parking lot to see a shiny new motorbike next to her car.

'How could you afford this?' she said, running her fingers over the red plating around the body of the bike, 'This looks so expensive...'

'Steve gave it to me...' I said, scratching the back of my neck.

'So, where to next?' Ishe asked.

'Next stop, the world,' I said, putting my helmet on and getting on the bike. she sat behind me and held on around my waist. We sped out of the parking lot and through the streets of New York City, the wind blowing the smells of street food in our direction. We drove to a fair on a pier, the sun blasting its heat into the air. I parked the bike and put our helmets in the storage under the seats.

'You wanted to come to a funfair?' Wanda asked, slightly confused.

'Steve and I used to come here as kids. We would get sick on cotton candy and try all of the rollercoasters,' I said reminiscently, 'They've obviously renovated it since I last came here.'

'You don't know this about me, but I'm a roller coaster fiend. LET'S GO!!!!!!!' she yelled into the blissful summer air. We went on rollercoasters after rollercoasters, each one with more flips and twists that the last. After the last one, Wanda tripped getting off. Her scream tore my heart to shreds. I ran to her side, trying to help her up. I held her in my arms as I carried her to the medical centre. My legs jumped up and down as I sat nervously awaiting the arrival of bad news. A doctor came and examined Wanda, confirming she had a broken leg. An ambulance arrived to take her to the hospital. I carried me on board, still trying not to panic. I started to well up with tears as Wanda fell limp in my arms, fainting from the pain.