Official meeting 😈

Nayeon pov

I was in class early and sat there somewhere near the window. I loved nature. Calming. I sat there gazing out when the door burst open with Jimin and Taehyung. Tailing behind them was...Jeongyeon! She is the new student. Looks like she already made friends, how nice. The bell rung shortly after the trio arrived and the teacher came in.

Third person pov

"Alright class we have a new student here. Do you mind introducing yourself?" The teacher's voice boomed as the class became silent. All 30 pairs of eyes boring into Jeongyeon's soul.

"Hello my name is Jeongyeon. Please take care of me and have a great year ahead thank you." She croaked out awkwardly. Everyone clapped and she sat down.

Class was boring (as usual) for everyone else but Jeongyeon (#nerdalert). Maybe it was due to the lack of school that the sudden opportunity just seemed, more special, interesting for her.

But things have yet started.

Lunch was just round the corner and you all know the rules (if you were not homeschooled for you whole life?). The social enclaves of typical schools.

I guess no one told her...

Class was dismissed earlier than expected and the 95 liners(Jimin and Taehyung) kidnapped Jeongyeon and headed towards the cafeteria. Lets just say it wasn't pleasant despite it being a higher end school.

They collected their food which was better than anything anyone have probably seen in their lives. They went to their respective tables like clockwork.

Unfortunately the Kingkas and Queenkas(aka popular b*tches and b*stards) were looking for a new target to play with. As Jeongyeon was roaming around taking a look at the amazing architecture of the school, Stephanie stuck her leg out which the clueless roaming girl tripped on.

She fell face first to the floor. She turned around groaning.

"Oops sorry slut, I guess you should have watched where you were going." Stephanie mocked and the rest of them laughed.

Jaemin walked up to Jeongyeon and grabbed her hair pulling it up. She glared at him. Slap. He just slapped her hard.
"Know the rules bitch! This is not your territory."Jaemin said.

He left her there. And the rest of the popular kids gave her a kick before following their leader, Jaemin.

Jimin immediately ran to her aid and quickly got her off the ground and carried her to their seat while the rest of the cafeteria was still in shock on what happened.

They never hit on the new kid until they were settled into the school.

Looks like they got themselves a new scapegoat to bear all the beatings from the cruel popular group that everyone still worships.

That scapegoat was Jeongyeon.

———————————————————————————————

Yolo people!! Ok right the first twice ff I wrote which if you guys dont know was chance, was not very well thought out as my brother who is a once wanted me to write twice ff.

I might not be very good at describing their specific behaviours because I don't really stan them. But i got to know their music because i was doing dance covers.

So this one i took some time to think about the plot(unlike chance and also cause i cannot write that kind of tragedy type where the main character always gets trouble) i just hope that this book turn out fine.

Enjoy while you can people :)