Throw back pt 4

The days went by pretty slow for Jeongyeon who is laid in the bed in her own room. Her wounds took long to heal because she is malnourished.

Her parents weren't poor to the extent that they were unable to feed her but she refused to consume any food at all. Partially because she decided that she is unable to continue any longer with the bullying from Nayeon and her rather unreasonable gang.

She falls asleep crying thinking back to the accident that day when Nayeon had caused so many stitches to her head and many bruises on her arm.

She had always thought that she is a kind person unlike the rest of the rich and snobbish people that she had encounters with in her previous school.

Nothing ever seems to go her way as she reflects on her doings for the past few years when she just entered high school.

Staring at the already chipping off ceiling, she thought hard, real hard. She had never done anything to irritate the bullies yet they constantly pick on her despite which school she goes to. She is not afraid to admit that it is slowly getting to her and she might not be able to control her own temper soon.

She never wanted to resort to violence and hurt others like what her bullies do. She wish to be caring because she hopes that for the future.

She honestly is debating with herself every minute and every second of her life on whether to use violence to solve the problems of the pain she feels.

Surely she isn't that bad of a fighter, she learnt from the best in school — BTS.

But as time passes, she wished she never learnt how to fight at all. Fearing that the knowledge would one day suffice and hurt someone dear to her.

She let her finger tips roam the bruises and injuries she has gained in less than 2 months. It was unbelievable to say the least. They showed no mercy and it was true.

She decided she better has a talk with her best friends on how to tackle such a hot problem. The popular kids are one force not to be dealt with and for sure they would not just back down easily because they asked them to. None of them listened to the people they bully anyway.

They are just bullies a bunch of cunts who just have money only, nothing much to their profile no matter how hard you search.

Jeongyeon sat up on her bed and looked outside the window which was nothing but a brick wall.

"Maybe it was all a mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have been there in the first place. Maybe I just shouldn't be here at all." She mumbled the same things over and over, time after time and things are just getting worse and worse.

She felt hopeless all of a sudden. Alone. Abandoned. As the darkness just calls out to her in a comforting tone. Alluring. Tempting.

She is so close to giving in. The rope hung there, never moving. Right she attempted it but failed. She left the rope there and has never allowed anyone to enter her room since then.

"Jeongyeon sweetheart, come out, time for dinner!" Her mum's comforting voice rung into her room from the other side of the door.

"Alright coming mum!" She shouted back as a reply. She stared at the rope once more before leaving her room.

"I guess it is not my time yet." She mumbled as she left her bedroom.

———————————————————————————————

Woohooo double update :)