First project ❤️

Third person pov

So the teacher decided to be cruel and give the first project on the second day of school.

There was 4 people in a group.

Group 1
.
.
.
.
Group 8: Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongyeon, Nayeon

Nayeon pov

This is the best chance to learn about my new friend! I bet she is nice.

"Hey Nayeon, where would we do our project for the DNA replication chapter? I mean since we're assigned it and we have 2 months to do it." Jimin asked.

"Oh you guys could come over to my house in-built chemistry lab. It has all the facilities and items that we would need for the project." I replied a little excited to get to know my teammates better.

Time skip

I linked arms with Jeongyeon and leaped out of school. We were now headed towards my house for our project as they wanted to finish it asap. The boys following behind us.

"Hey Jeongyeon, what does your parents work as?" I asked unconsciously.

She started to shift under my gaze. I guess she was uncomfortable. Aish it all my fault that she feels uncomfortable with me right now.

"Erm well my mum work as a personal maid for some rich person I don't really know, and my dad works as a construction worker." She hesitantly answered. Omo I feel so bad right now.

"Oh I am so sorry if that question caused you to be uncomfortable. Cmon lets just quickly go to my limo and we could get there faster! JIMIN! TAEHYUNG! FASTER OR WE WOULD LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" I quickly said as I dragged Jeongyeon's arm and ran towards our ride.

I heard the boys quicken their footsteps to catch up to our pace, not wanting to be left behind.

Jeongyeon pov

Nayeon dragged me all the way from the school to her personal limo, which I must say was the most luxurious thing I have ever seen in my life. I felt so uncomfortable after her question which kinda shocked me. Why was she so interested?

I decided to drop it and enter the limo which brought us to her lab. Which looked something like this👇🏻

We quickly got down to work which I must say was amazing as all 3 of my group members looked like those very playful students who would refuse to do work

We quickly got down to work which I must say was amazing as all 3 of my group members looked like those very playful students who would refuse to do work. They looked like they came out of a doctors drama series- "Blood". Omo I super love that series.

I quickly shook off my thoughts and got down to work.

We always go to Nayeon's house after school for 2 weeks now and it seem that we have gotten closer together and of course I do meet up with the rest of bangtan too.

I go there so often, I even have some of my clothes there but of course the best I could find. I also found out my mum is Nayeon's personal caretaker, shocking though.

I just hope this won't change.

Third person pov

She thought wrong. The popular kids would make their move soon.

———————————————————————————————

I know this all seemed rushed but don't worry, it is not i just feel i had ideas flowing through me. Anyway i hope you all would enjoy this book although the chapters are short. :) yolo have fun reading