Back to hell

Jeongyeon pov

Jaemin happened to be in the company as well, how not surprising. His evil smirk lingering on his lips as if an evil plan had been formulating to ruin my life all over again.

Nayeon walked over from the other side of the aisle, when she saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me tightly. She still has a sweet smile that decorated her face. She was still radiating sunshine as if before she became part of Jaemin.

She mumbled multiple sorrys into my ear and stuffed a piece of post it into my hand before she left to her father's office.

"Meet me at my house 3pm *insert address*"

It was weird. It was now 1.30pm and it takes about an hour to reach her mansion, so I quickly went to take a quick bite before heading to her house. It was a long ass ride.

"Why must she live so far?" I grumbled.

I sat on the bus with my earphones plugged in. The outside world was drowned out as I was engrossed in my thoughts and music.

"Why the sudden meet up? She just came back I know but it is so sudden." I mumbled softly to myself as I thought up of possible reasons why she wanted to meet me after all these years especially when she bullied me in school and made my life a practical hell.

It took a while more before I reached her mansion. Dang it was big alright.

I just stood there staring at it when she came out to get me from my rather dazed state.

"Come on in. Stop staring." She cheerfully said. She is still the cheerful girl when I first entered school. I wonder what had happen to her.

I quickly followed after her into her mansion, I was even more amazed at the interior. I guess it is just rich people stuff.

I sat down at her couch which was extremely comfortably soft and smooth, makes me want to sleep forever on this.

She came over with a tray of tea and biscuits and sat opposite me.

"Help yourself!" She is still loud, I had the urge to bring my hands up to cover my ears but I didn't.

"Well I asked you here to actually apologise for my doings back in high school. It wasn't my doings I swear. He somehow made me sign some contract and I felt like I was under a trance and..." it confirmed my suspicions, Jaemin is the mastermind of this monkey show.

"Yes I know I know, calm down, I don't blame you." Although I still hold a grudge "it wasn't your doing at all. It has been years anyway. I know that the whatever spell or I don't know hypnosis, only works when Jaemin is near you. Additionally he is working in your company. I also just entered the company as well." I explained to her slowly seeing that she was so flustered at the fact that she bullied me without her own conscious knowing what she had done.

I don't blame her for whatever, it just kind of hurts when your Friend bullied you and knowing it while doing but not apologetic about it.

We just drank tea and ate biscuits all the way talking about how life was without each other in the past 5 years.