Work

Jeongyeon walked into the office for her first official work day with Nayeon.

Jeongyeon pov

Today is my first official day and honestly I don't know how to feel. I'm sitting so close to my crush who does not have any idea about my feelings at all. She is so mean doing all these things to me and my heart.

I walked towards the elevator that is in the lobby to head towards my office that is right beside hers.

"Calm down, it is just Nayeon." I whispered to myself. Ever since yesterday, my feelings just seem to have grown even more for the girl.

Describing her as my dream girl is an understatement as well.

I walked down the hallways and greeted everyone on my way to my office on the highest floor together with Nayeon. For now it seems all fine.

I grabbed the files that are left on the input box right outside the lift and went to her office.

My heart palpitated fast against my ribcage. I could hear my heart beat loudly against my ears. My hands instantly became sweaty. I am so nervous of meeting her even though it is my job.

I decided to just push my feelings aside for a moment before actually lightly knocking against the door. I waited for a small 'come in' from inside before pushing the door open to see her sitting there.

Her hair all in the right places, a pretty pink ribbon hair clip beautify her already flawless hair. Her red plump lips bringing out her brown sparkling eyes.

I can't stop myself from staring at her high cheek bones that make her look like a young child in need of protecting.

Her outfit fitting her perfectly. The dark blue blazer hugging her curves nicely.

I didn't snap out of it until I found her right in front of me.

"Something wrong Jeongyeon?" She asked with her sweet melodic voice almost lulling me to sleep but luckily I didn't.

"No.. alright these files need checking and your approval." I brought the files to her desk and took out a smaller sized file, "today you have a scheduled lunch with CEO Byun of the Byun corporations at 2pm about the new project and a meeting at 4.30pm with your father and the rest of the company section leaders about future company plans."

I thank god for not stuttering. Then she hugged me from behind making my breath hitch in my throat. She kissed my cheek making me blush completely.

"Blushing already?" She teased which made me go even redder.

She backed off and walked over to her seat while I turn my head away from her. I heard her chuckle very softly.

"You can go and collect the mail now Jeongyeon." She smiled at me. Oh my god, kill me please, this girl is making my heart go all crazy.

I walked out and went inside my office with a fast beating heart.

I went into my office and plopped down onto the sofa in my office. Oh my god heart calm down please.

I went to the washroom to splash some water onto my face to cool down my temperature and reduce my blush. That girl literally made me a blushing mess.

Aish work is going to get harder for me already.