Untitled Part 4

Chapter 4

He was most clear on the novel he had written himself.

Of course Chu Mu Yun knew that 《Demon Realm》 was a straight novel, if it wasn't, who would spend so much money to make a movie out of it?

But actually there wasn't much romance in this novel, after all the author is gay, if he had really outlined the story based on his emotions, the scenario in his brain definitely wouldn't play out as the protagonist taking a girl back to start a harem, but rather the protagonist pushing down a brother, then pushing his brother's brother, and his brother's brother's brother......In short it doesn't matter whether it's a flat-chest, a twink, someone's spouse, or a muscle bottom, as long as it suits his tastes they can have a go.

Fortunately, Chu Mu Yun had resigned from his job as a senior executive, he hadn't done that to write an erotic masterpiece that echoes through the ages, so with high principles he described the magnificent world of 《Demon Realm》 conscentiously, it walks the path of pure romance, emotional drama will just become a setoff like a supporting character.

Although after 《Demon Realm》 got popular, fan products were produced without constraint, all kinds of pairings were quarrelled about endlessly, the author himself had also appreciated many classic works, but personally Chu Mu Yun still felt that the hot-blooded protagonist really could not bear being pressed down by the seven madmen at the same time. Of course, the sort of fan works that depict the protagonist screwing the seven of them in one go was still unacceptable to Chu Mu Yun, his self-inserts are all mental cases, how could he tolerate being done himself? Therefore he had spared an effort to write a long review to make a serious analysis to deduce whether the fan works were reasonable based on the characters' perspectives......

In the end......he was naturally spat on the face.

【Looking at smut and you're still here to discuss about character settings, my child you must be mad!】

【Fan works are here for the OOC, it just so happens that what I want to see is my arrogant Mo Jiu Shao being turned into a big puddle of spring mess......】

【Screw you, I've always thought that my great Ling Xuan had some charm in him! Although his fighting power is off the charts, but when he goes down to it he's sure to be pretty captivating am I right!】

【Heh heh, you actually dare to mention sex appeal with our Hong Feng! Who can have the sex appeal of the sexy great boss Hong Feng? Nose bleed......ah......you should know why my nose is bleeding!】

【I just don't like Qian Hong Feng, so what if he's seductive and beautiful? He's a little slut who plays with people's feelings! And he even enjoys being hated by people so god damn much, just looking at him makes me want to abuse him!】

【There is only true love for the seven sins here, the exit is upstairs to your left, the true gospel is to love them all.】

......

Looking at this pile of comments, as someone who is a true gay, Chu Mu Yun, felt that he is turning blind, as expected......the creatures called women, he will never understand them in this lifetime.

To this day, Chu Mu Yun who had transmigrated into 《Demon Realm》 once again thought about all this, and felt some regret.

How great would it be if he had transmigrated into the fan works of these sisters instead? The difficulty in dealing with seven little sluts is way lower than bending seven straight men.

However, Chu Mu Yun was still unsatisfied in his heart.

The protagonist was written by him, the characters was created by him, although he did not consider the issue of sexual orientation while he was developing the setting for his characters, the person who created them liked men, there's no reason for them to suddenly turn after being born.