Untitled Part 12

Chapter 12

After they've had their dinner, Chu Mu Yun and Yan Jun Qing parted ways, he walked alone towards the sleeping chambers and Zero's voice suddenly sounded:"A corner of Mo Jiu Shao's portrait lit up."

Chu Mu Yun was slightly surprised.

Zero was delighted:"I guess your efforts last night weren't for nought."

On this rare occassion......Chu Mu Yun found it slightly difficult to respond.

Zero:"They all say that love is made, I think if you continue your efforts......"

Chu Mu Yun:"Minors shouldn't be reading weird books."

Zero:"......"

Chu Mu Yun added:"If love could really be made, then for me to live to this age the people I've fallen in love with truly are quite many."

He was teasing 00 on the surface, but actually Chu Mu Yun's thoughts were turning quickly.

Pride's heart has started to waver for him? Why?

Don't even mention the fact that nothing had happened last night, even if something did happen, Chu Mu Yun would not have believed that making love for a night would make that pervert's heart move.

And so there has to be another reason, but......what could it be?

Chu Mu Yun pondered back and forth, but did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

This state of things being slightly out of his control made him instantly vigilant, he knows that something definitely must have happened without his knowledge.

Chu Mu Yun's eyebrows were slightly knitted into a frown, and he asked:"00, did you sense Mo Jiu Shao at all during the afternoon?"

Zero:"......I didn't sense anything."

Although he said he sensed nothing, it did not mean that it really was nothing, Mo Jiu Shao's cultivation could top almost the entire world, if he were to hide himself intentionally then he was afraid that even Zero may not be able to sense him.

But did anything happen that afternoon? Was there anything that was actually worth Mo Jiu Shao's attention?

Chu Mu Yun tried to recall a bunch of things but still could not find a single clue.

But it was good that his heart was wavering, although he could not find the cause he could not regret about the remedy, but as long as he went down step by step, he would definitely find a clue.

For three consecutive days, Mo Jiu Shao did not appear.

Chu Mu Yun happily played with Yan Jun Qing, to be able to brush up a good impression with a good little kid is something that brings him a great sense of accomplishment.

He was a "child bride" that was originally tailor-made for himself, so no matter how he looked at Yan Jun Qing he could see how much of a good boy he was, and no matter how he teased him he would have fun, but it was a shame that he was a straight man so he had no way to drag him home with marriage after raising him up.

On the afternoon of the fourth day, Mo Jiu Shao had returned from outside. Chu Mu Yun heard of his return from the steward and he hurriedly went over to greet him.

The evening sunlight lingered on the surroundings, and the reflections of the snow piled up in the Thousand Phoenix Peak made the place look like it was covered in a thin layer of golden sand, and the man coming down from the carriage was wearing a large snow-white coat that outlined his tall figure, with ink black hair draping on his back, paired with his looks it made him look very delicate to the point where it even seemed like the rays from the boundless sky encircled him, lingering on and forgetting to return in their enchantment......