Untitled Part 13

Chapter 13

As a writer, being able to ad-lib was a basic skill.

And so in the opening that existed for just a spark of a second, an absurd plot from a prime time soap opera was perfectly outlined in Chu Mu Yun's head:

After the pitiful little child had escaped death from the jaws of death after the destruction of his family, he met a multi-talented humorous, witty, brave, and charming 【emphasis】mature and handsome【emphasis】 elder brother, he had rapidly fallen into his arms and in a short amount of time, his brotherly feelings towards him had turned into gay romantic feelings, but due to the special properties of his body he was not able to get close to him.

But the more he was not able to touch him the more he longed for it, and the more he was unable to obtain it, the more he thirsted for it. As these feelings accumulated by the days and months, they had aged to become more intense like vintage wine......Finally by accident he had obtained an object that could counteract his constitution and he could no longer suppress the vigorous feelings, and so he came to his brother's sleeping chambers and strongly pressed his lips to those of the person he had been yearning for.

Zero:"How touching!"

Chu Mu Yun:"......"

Zero: 〒△〒

Chu Mu Yun:"Which is why......I should take the initiative now and pull him into my arms so that this kiss between our lips become even deeper and kiss him till he was silly, then we will roll on the bed together and do some things that was comfortable for the both of us, that we both enjoyed, and loved to do?

Zero: Shy.jpg

Chu Mu Yun: What am I going to do with you, my silly and adorable little 00......

Although his own system has forgotten the major task of sieging the seven perverts that was still a long way from being completed, Chu Mu Yun still had it in his mind.

Ofcourse he hadn't pounced like a hungry wolf on the cute little child bride that had delivered himself to his door, but rather he pondered calmly over the current situation.

This was not Yan Jun Qing, there was no doubt about that.

As for why he was so sure, it was because Chu Mu Yun had great confidence in what he had written himself.

Not to mention Yan Jun Qing was a very, very straight man, even if he weren't, just based on his personality it was impossible for him to do such a thing.

This was all nonsense, all his talk about his deep feelings, suppressing them for too long, going out of control and couldn't restrain himself and whatnot.

In the actual story at these times, the protagonist was a 'natural gay', while he was idling by passionately training himself, what kind of provocative things hasn't he done? For him Yan Jun Qing could run ten lifetimes for him and not stray half a step out of place, it was definitely impossible for him to be unable to suppress his 'gay love' after they had only been interacting for such a short amount of time.

Unless......

Chu Mu Yun:"00, tell me honestly, this isn't a world from a 《Demon Realm》 fan fiction is it?"

Zero:"Fan fiction?"

Chu Mu Yun:"The protagonist runs in headfirst, takes in a little brother, topped the seven demon lords, and pa pa pa every single day with not a single position reused within the month, threesome today eightsome tomorrow and an orgy the next, and the day after that they can still play with......"

Zero:"Definitely not!"

The worries in Chu Mu Yun's heart was eased.

After one thousandth of a second, Zero asked again:"Why are you so clear with the 'fan fiction world'?"