Untitled Part 67

Chapter 67

If not for Baby Zero's disturbing and inhumane photos and videos, Chu Mu Yun would most likely be thrown into a whirlwind of feelings, unable to control himself, and with such a beauty before him now, he definitely would not hesitate to do a thing or two.

But if he did do it, or should he say, if he did get addicted to it, then the only thing left for him would be death.

Even with these three beasts with no moral integrity, Lust himself actually had little to do with matters of fornication.

For him, achieving enjoyment of body alone was simply too easy. With him being born with such an appearance, and the help of both the beasts of rapture and charm, there was simply no challenge to just play around with a person who had been baited in like a fish.

But a person's heart is unpredictable.

And love was much more something that inspired awe. It could be related to one's appearance, status, and power, but could also be completely irrelevant to them. You may even stay with a person for a thousand years and achieve not a single thread of love for them, yet sometimes love would plant itself deep into your heart with just the meeting of a gaze.

It had no rules, no principles, and no way to predict; love was full of surprises, and to overcome the unknown was a great challenge.

So, he was very interested in the act of charming another person.

And because of that, Xie Zhi Wei hated those with weak minds, the ones who would come to his arms after submitting to their desires.

He also hated those who would lose their reason after seeing his face, and stumbling over into a state of reverie; even more, he hated those who could lose their sights with only a few sweet words, unable to even differentiate between the poisonous fruits and the edible ones.

Do these trash truly believe they deserve love? They might as well die.

Chu Mu Yun was staring at him, but there was nothing resembling intoxication within his dark eyes. An image of complication could even be seen within his clear eyes, as if he......had known him for a long time.

Have we met, ice spirit beast? Xie Zhi Wei was very sure that he had never known him. After living to such an age, he had only ever heard of the existence of the ice spirit beasts, and not ever laying eyes on a single one of them.

Therefore......was it an illusion?

Chu Mu Yun frowned and dispersed the emotions in his eyes. His body suddenly straightened up as he put on his guard: "Who are you?"

Xie Zhi Wei stared at him, and avoided his question: "Your body is in bad shape."

Chu Mu Yun narrowed his eyes: "That's none of your business."

Xie Zhi Wei laughed, and that air of seduction about him had actually been reduced to half. He had delicate eyes, and after glaze of charm had been wiped off, they looked even better. They were filled with affection, as if he could fall in love just by looking at him.

"The body of an ice spirit beast will go in heat once they reach adulthood, you can't endure it forever, can you?"

Chu Mu Yun's body had clearly turned stiff, but the solemn look in his eyes still remained: "I do not know who you are, and so I have no obligations to tell you that!"

He stood to him with hostility from beginning to end, clearly not at all affected by Xie Zhi Wei's charm. However, the reason why he never made a move was only because he could not tell whether this person who looked human, was actually a human or just another evil spirit.