Untitled Part 6

Chapter 6 

The seven lords of the realm controls the entirety of the demon realm, they are the most admired existences within the hearts of the demon race, but the seven of them do not actually coexist in harmony, they were even caught up in numerous disagreements and conflicts.

While Chu Mu Yun was planning the setting he had carefully designed a network of relationships, he made it so that they were friends in one moment, and enemies in the other, for a moment you and I would be friends, but the next we would beat each other up until even our mothers could not recognize us......To sum it up it was never ending. And so at this moment, even Chu Mu Yun who was their father could not be too sure which mental case Mo Jiu Shao had befriended.

But what he could be sure of was that the one arriving would definitely not be the demonic lord of wrath, this fellow was a typical mad dog, he had an unbridled love in his life for battle and only by beating people up would he be able to obtain happiness in his life, which is why for the sake of getting into fights with people he couldn't wait to turn the entire world against him, so naturally he would never associate with anyone.

So......who could it be?

Chu Mu Yun could only pray that he would not have to encounter Gluttony and Lust, one's a real beast and the other's a damn villain. If he bumped into them, it is imperative and comparably reasonable for him to bump himself to his death in one go.

The only ones left were Greed, Envy, and Sloth.

Greed was a portable control freak, his desire to monopolize was strong to the bursting point, he would either love something to the bone or simply regard it as trash, Chu Mu Yun felt that it would be scary no matter whether he was loved or hated by him. So even if he were born to look like his favourite type, he would not provoke him even if he was his last resort.

Only Envy and Sloth were left.

One was so sombre and paranoid that he itched to destroy the entire world, and the other had been labelled the most inhumane existence in the 《Demon Realm》......

Chu Mu Yun pondered about it, and said in full seriousness:"00, this isn't a job for a human being."

Zero quietly replied:"You can't turn back now, if not......"

"Relax,"Chu Mu Yun cut him off:"I won't turn back on something I've promised to do."

He had spoken in such a warm and considerate tone, but it was unfortunate that Zero understood him too well.

Suddenly the electronic voice asked:"What will you have me do?"

Chu Mu Yun laughed:"You should be the one telling me, what can you do?"

Zero:"......"

"Other people's systems are all big golden thighs, don't tell me you can only chat with me when I get bored."

Zero thought for a moment before speaking:"I have one function."

Chu Mu Yun perked up:"What is it?"He needed to know all the cards he had in his hand, only then would he be able to fight with those seven mental cases to the end.

After hesitating for a moment, Zero replied:"If I'm here, you'll never die."

Chu Mu Yun was startled.

Zero still held his monotone electronic tone as usual:"No matter what you encounter, no matter how you were attacked, you will be able to stay alive."

Chu Mu Yun understood:"So you're saying I can experience the process of dying under the seven of them one by one."

"Correct, even if your current body loses its living function, I can still find a new one for you."