Untitled Part 70

Chapter 70

Chu Mu Yun received the letter, but did not look at it, and juts returned to his camp as quickly as possible.

Without his permission, other people are allowed in, but Xie Qian Lan clearly did not belong in the scope of 'other people'.

Chu Mu Yun did not pay any attention to him. He returned to his camp and turned around to head for a cold ice water bath.

It really was cold, cold enough to burn, but Chu Mu Yun had deliberately withdrawn the ice spirit beast's natural defences. Without the protection of the ice element, he could fully experience the bone-biting chill of the cold.

But even if it was so cold, the blazing flame in his body still had no intentions at all of retreating, as if his veins were separate from his skin, and controlled by two different and unconnected nerves. One was as cold as frost, while the other was a raging fire, with nary a bit of integration between the two.

Feeling both cold and hot like this felt even worse. Chu Mu Yun walked out of the icy spring with a distracted mind, casually walking out after draping a bathrobe over himself.

Just as he came out, he saw a letter between the fingertips of a beautiful man dressed in red.

Chu Mu Yun did not hesitate to reach out and snatch it back.

Xie Qian Lan did not speak. He moved his sight down, little by little from his sexy neck. As if he could see through those thin robes, his gaze fell on the view of that perfect body.

Chu Mu Yun felt heated up being stared at in such a way, but he did not allow him anymore pardon, "Get out!"

"Last night you were begging me not to leave," his eyes curved into a smile, and he spoke to him in an unusually soft voice that could cause one to blush and their heart to throb.

Chu Mu Yun, "I don't care what you did to me, but don't even think about trying to control me with such lowly tricks!"

Xie Qian Lan: "I didn't do anything. You're an ice spirit beast, don't you know your body best? For three of year estrus period, once you reach adulthood, your heat will be unbearable after every seven days..."

Of course Chu Mu Yun knew about that damned setting, but the 'Respected Leader' did not.

So those words that came from Xie Qian Lan came as a shock to 'Chu Mu Yun'.

"That's nonsense!" He uttered in a low growl.

Xie Qian Lan smiled. "...You know it best, don't you?" Just as he said that, he walked close to Chu Mu Yun, and took his waist with his fair fingers, pressing lightly on a certain area. Instantly, the body of the handsome man trembled.

"My lord..." Xie Qian Lan leaned close into his ear, and whispered ambiguously, "I don't have any strange intentions, I just admire you, I like you, and to be able to solve your problems is my honor."

Saying that, his dextrous fingers moved, and his long robes slid down in an instant.

Chu Mu Yun's grip on the letter tightened. He wanted to push this man away from him, but the heat of his body had occupied his mind completely, and he was unable to resist the eager desire...

Another night went.

Xie Qian Lan had really gotten lucky this time. Just thinking about how the lewd man beneath him that couldn't get enough was a strong and cold leader during the day, he got so excited that it was hard to hold himself back.

It was unknown how many times they had done it, but there was no doubt that the pleasure they received was several times more than that of the previous night.