Untitled Part 11

Chapter 11

Chu Mu Yun's first reaction was: What is this guy playing at now.

Baby Zero was way more simple-minded, he immediately reminded the host:"His portrait did not light up, he is not in love with you."

But Chu Mu Yun was not surprised:"If he really did fall in love with me then he's possessed."

Zero:"......"Seems to have worried for nothing.

Chu Mu Yun:"∩_∩Thanks for the reminder."

Zero:"......"

It was only several seconds in his brain, but after the Chu Mu Yun of reality found just the moment to be startled, his eyes were filled with unrestrainable surprise and an even deeper affection in a moment:"Father, I......"

He hadn't finished speaking when Mo Jiu Shao lowered himself and kissed him on the lips, he kissed him with exceptional tenderness and affection, if their feelings could be turned into sweet honey then the taste between their lips would be sweet to the point where it could make one dizzy.

Mo Jiu Shao's kissing techniques are a cut above the rest. And regarding that point, Chu Mu Yun had a deep understanding of it within these three years.

He was not the type that would kiss so passionately that it made one's blood boil but rather an extremely gentle one that lingered deeply but was still quite tantalizing, he would always be able to kiss the part the most numbing part for people and he would deliberately separate very quickly, and after you've had your breathing spell he would excite you once again, those rough bites were far from being able to compare with these two rounds that could bring an enjoyment to people's senses.

Chu Mu Yun could also be counted as a 'veteran' now, but regarding his kisses with Mo Jiu Shao he had definitely enjoyed it 100%.

In such a long time, the two had been 'intimate' from a while ago, even the tenderest of little white flowers should have learned to kiss by now so Chu Mu Yun can relax a bit and not be as clumsy and immature as he was initially.

But unfortunately he did not dare to loosen up too much, because if he relaxed his mind it may inevitably expose his true nature.

Under the enjoyment of his senses, people tend to get impulsive easily, Chu Mu Yun had been holding back for too long, every time after he and Mo Jiu Shao were done making out he would have a pile of wet dreams. And unsurprisingly, he would fuck the emperor Pride in his dreams until he reached seventh heaven.

Especially now that this body was still very young, he was at an age of vigorous youth, even after sparring in the practice room for an entire afternoon, he would still be filled with vigour, just a little kiss could heighten his spirits.

Chu Mu Yun was not afraid of any of Mo Jiu Shao's tricks, nor was he afraid of being put into any situations, the only thing he can't stand was this guy seducing him.

He was clearly an upright top, but his ability to seduce people can truly make even the best of bottoms ashamed of their inferiority.

Chu Mu Yun felt that the only possibility of him losing this competition was: His beast-like nature would be too great and he would top Mo Jiu Shao.

A bunch of messy thoughts flashed about his mind, Mo Jiu Shao's movement began more and more heated, and seeing that they were about to tumble together again a thought suddenly flashed across Chu Mu Yun's mind.

"Fuck!"Chu Mu Yun:"For him to act out such a show of deep affection, this Pride guy can't be thinking of topping me could he!"

Zero:"Σ(°△°|||)︴"