back home

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. it was Jake's. like a hundred missed calls. "Jake, gabby's calling" he rolled over and picked up the phone. I woke colby up. "babe" "yeah colbs?" he pulled me into a hug. "I'll never do it again" "I know" I kissed him.

~small time skip~
we had just finished packing the room when Jake got off the phone. "she just wanted to know what was going on" we grabbed our stuff and headed to the airport. we still had about an hour still the plane took off. we all vloged alittle. we all got on the plane.

~small time skip~
~colbys pov~
I looked at her. she was wearing my hoodie. it was hot though. "are you sure your not hot?" "no, colby, I'm fine." I could tell she was wearing it to cover the cuts. it hurt knowing I caused it.

~time skip~
~y/ns pov~
we pulled into the driveway. not going to lie it felt good to be back. we walked in. kat tackled me into a hug. "dont ever leave again" she let go I looked forward to see Devin. "I'm sorry dev, I freaked out" "no" she hugged me. "you had every right, you thought you were getting cheated on" after all the hugs. me and Colby went upstairs. "I'm really sorry y/n" "colby, stop I'm fine" "but you weren't, and It was my fault" he started to cry. "Colby dont cry, your going to make me cry" he continued. I started to cry. we hugged each other and just cried. we got into bed and we still were crying. he cuddled me. I snuggled my head into his chest. "I love you" "I love you to, babe" him calling me babe sent shivers down my spine. I love him so much. colby fell asleep. I was about to aswell till there was a knock on the door. "hello?" I whispered. "jake?" he motioned for me to come to him. I wiggled out of colbys arms. and kissed him on the head. "babe?" he groaned. "I'll be right back" he fell back asleep. I followed Jake into his room. I sat in his bed. "are you ok?" "jake-" "no y/n, I left you and I didn't realize what it did. I'm sorry it hurt me to but I didnt mean to cut you off. I should have told Colby that cheating pranks were off limits. but y/n" he sat next to me. "you cut yourself again. if it wasnt for Charlie you might've not been able to be here" "Jake I'm sorry i should have talked to you but I called you and you didnt answer and when I found out you were with colby my heart broke. because you promised you'd be there for me but you were with him, he broke my heart" "I was only with him to tell you it was a prank" "but I didnt know that" "I know" he pulled me in for a hug. "and for your information, I was about to beat his ass before he showed me the footage" "aww your soo nice" "now go get some sleep" I walked out and crawled back into bed with colby, and immediately fell asleep.