you good?

We get home and take off our shoes. "You good? You didnt say anything on the way home" "yeah, I'm just surprised that note got to me so much." "I get it" theres a know on the door. I open  it. "Hello- kyle?" "Yeah?" "You knocked" "you told me to" "well, thanks" he walked in. Breathe, it's ok, you know the real reason why he was writing that note. Fuuuuccckkk, why was it getting to me so much. my eyes are welling up. I make my way to the bath room. I lock the door and turn the water on slightly so it sounded like I was, well you know. Incase anyone could hear me. I wiped the tears. And blew my nose. I used some of the water to make my face normal color again. Breathe, breathe, your fine, it's ok it's going to be-. there was a knock at the door. "Hello?" "Its Kyle, you ok?" I looked into the mirror. Took a deep breath and opened the door. "Yeah, I'm good" I smiled. "Cool"

~small time skip~ it was almost time for bed. I lay alexis down and go Into my room to get clothes for my shower. I take the note put of my sock, and put it in the back, at the bottom of my shirt drawer.

~~~~~
Hi, I know this is short. I've had a little bit of a writers block, this vacation is definitely helping though. The next chapter will be longer I promise. I'm writing the now.<3<3