we should talk

"what does he mean he almost did?" "y/n im sure its fine-" "its not fine" vivian interrupted her for me. "you see y/n doesn't have a good past with cheating" "oh, im sorry" "your good em" i felt the tears welling up. dont cry y/n, not infront of emma, and vivian. youll be fine. my phone rang. brennan. "act normal" "ok?" i picked up. "hey whats up?" "so me and colby are grabbing food do you want us to grab you some?" "uh.. nah im not hungry" "your always hungry?" "well im not right now" i raised my voice alittle. i looked over the phone to see Emma mouthing "calm down!" " are you with someone?" "oh... yeah just Emma." emma walks over. "hey emma, still looking fineee?" "bye brennan" "how rude" he joked and hung up. "what am i I going to do guys?"

~colbys pov~
"are you sure shes not hungry, shes always hungry" "thats what i said!" there was some akward silence. "s0oO.." i look up at brennan. "have you told y/n yet?" "no dude, it would break her" "dont you think It would break her more the longer you hide it? and do you have any more messages from that weird phone number?" "no, they blocked me?" "dude you have to talk to her, colby its not just y/n your hurting, its also you, and jake" "i would prefer jake to keep me and gabby alive" "dude she was all over you, he won't kill you" "brennan, gabby gets everything she wants, shell twist my words and tell lies, next thing you know you'll be at my funeral" "dont be so dramatic"

~y/ns pov~
emma had to leave, and vivian was in her room. my mind was racing. when, were, why me?. i promised Colby id never cut again, but he promised hed never hurt me again, so there i was bleeding out on the bathroom tile and the sink. i got suddenly dizzy, i fell to the ground. my vision was getting fuzzier by the second. there was a knock on the door "y/n? is everything ok in there? i heard a crash" i was to weak to respond. "y/n?" "Y/n!?" "Y/N!?!" "Y/N ANSWE-" i fell 'asleep'.

~Ethans pov~
"hello?" "hi this is vivian, y/ns sister" "yeah what's up" "y/ns in an ambulance, and is on the way to the hospital" "what happened" "she locked herself in the bathroom, when i got in she was passed out, she lost alot of blood ethan" "where are you?" "at home, cleaning blood" "no, you should be at the hospital, im coming to get you" i hung up. why? i loved her. Im going to lose her, forever who did this to her? colby. i get grey and we pick up emma and vivian. on the way vivian and emma filled us in on whats going on with Colby we get to the hospital and get to y/ns room. shes not unconscious but shes sleeping. i see the cuts on her leg, and arm. i cant hold back the tears, no one could. she started to wake up. "Ethan?" she smiled. the fact that shes happy to see me and that she noticed me first sent shivers down my spine. "y/n" i smiled back. "your alive" i placed a hand on the side of the bed. she smiled and looked around the room. "wheres colby?" why does she care? isnt he the reason shes like this? "why isn't he here?" at that moment he burst into the room. "y/n are you ok?" i went to step away but she grabbed my hand. "colby, why" "what?" "colby i know" "dude i told you" brennan said from behind colby. "you knew? you didn't tell me?" "y/n-" "get out" "y/n-" "GET OUT, ALL OF YOU" every started to leave, i let go of her hand and turn to the door. "wait" I turn around "can i have a hug" "you dont have to ask me twice" we both smiled and hugged.

~y/ns pov~
colby walked in, and waited there akwardly as ethan pulled from the hug and left. "y/n"? "colby?" "we should talk"