Ethan...

he left and ethan came in. "did you guys?" i nodded as tears rushed down my face. "im so sorry y/n" he hugged me tight, i felt safe. everyone came back into the room, saying how sorry they were about everything, but jake wasnt there. "wheres jake?" "he went to talk to colby" "oh" emma crawled into the bed and layed next to me. "what would i have done if i lost you?" "everything would go back to normal" i responded. grey walked over and put a hand on Es shoulder "what do you mean?" "all ive done is cause chaos in everyones life and i ruin everything" "you dont ruin anything, and i love y-, having you around" ethan reassured me. "yeah we all do" grey added on. "cool" i forced a smile. the only person who could see through me did. "hey can i talk to y/n alone for a sec?" everyone left the room once more, except ethan. "whats up?" "nothing" he came over and got in the bed with me. "you can't lie to me, we bonded over pineapple pizza" i laughed, alittle and wiped tears from my eyes. "colby and i are over, he said that he cant keep hurting me, my mind just keeps replaying all the great things we did together and how nice he was and when he promised hed never leave me. i know you probably dont want to hear about my guy problems, so if you want you can go" "y/n" he turns to me and i turn to him "i know he was nice, hes not leaving you, hes giving you space to find your self again, he thinks everything in this situation is his falt. you guys really need to talk, im not saying it will fix everything but it needs to happen" "you know i love you E" the tears had stopped and i was smiling alittle "yeah, but you dont know i love you" "you tell me you love me all the time-" he pressed his lips to mine, they were soft and warm and everything about Ethan just made me feel safe. he pulled away. "i mean i really love you, and i knew you were with Colby so i stood my ground and let you be with him cause i want to see you happy. y/n your the best thing thats ever happened to me and if i lost you id probably kill my self" "ethan stop, dont talk like that, some ones got to take care of grey" we both laughed. "but really i dont know what i would have done" "ethan im just so over whelmed and confused, and i just really need to process and think about everything" "i understand thats completely ok, i just needed to tell you"