some teenage love story pt.3

"Do you remember your name?" The doctor asked as she shines a light in my eyes. I push the light away. "Y/n" "y/n, do you have a history of passing out" "yes, it happens when I'm under alot of stress" "are you reseaving help?" "Uh.. yeah" no "babe why didnt you talk to me" I couldn't answer him. I wanted to but my anxiety, my fucking anxiety. "I... i-" the doctor cut me off. "You guys be easy on her, y/n it says here your a mother?" "Shit, yeah" "I can pick her up" Kyle offered making me smile. "Pick her up?" Colby asked. "Daycare" I answered.  "I'll grab her" Kyle nodded in my direction before high fiving me and leaving. "What's up with you to?" "Were working things out" he seemed suspicious but acted like I said nothing. "Y/n your free to go when you feel like it, just dont stay too long" she winked at me before leaving the room. Colbys attention went back to me. "Are you gonna talk to me?" "Why arnt you working?" "Kyle called and said you fainted,I wanted to make sure you were ok-" "Sam's dad doesn't own the plant anymore" his face went blank. "Y/n i-" the door swung open and jake came running in. "You bitch" "what?" "Your stress fainting again, and you didnt call?" "Sorry? It was the first time in a long time" "and why did I run into Kyle on the way in?" "Umm..." "you" he pointed to colby. "Your still friends with him after what he did to y/n?" "There friends again" "colby dont make me-" "STOP" I yell. I cant Handle anymore. "So what happened?" "What?" "Why did you faint?" "Uhh.. stress" "y/n dont play fucking mind game with me" "me and Kyle were talking about" am I going to tell them we were talking about if we stayed together, if we had kids? "About.. the past. It was overwhelming, feelings I had back then resurfaced. Not so great feelings. I couldn't handle it" "at least your ok" I get up and find my balance again.

~time skip~
Were at home and Kyle shows up with alexis. "Hi baby" I took her. "Thank you" "anythime" he smiled and fist bumped alexis. "I have to go" he smiled. "What got a hot date?" His smile grew. "Wow congratulations" he laughed. "Bye y/n" "bye" "bye colbster" he yelled into the house. "Colbster?" "That was his nick name, did he not tell you that?" "No?" We laughed. "I'll see you later" I smiled walking him to the door. "See ya" I put alexis to bed and walk Into mine and colbys room. Hes sitting in bed. "Hey" I say kinda quietly. "Hey" he smiled. I crawl into bed and lay down. "I love you" he says playing with my hair. "Love you too" I sigh and flip to my side not facing him.

~ooof. Two chapters in one night!!! The next chapter is part four and is the argument. Sorry but to build suspense the next chapter will NOT be up tonight. Peace~