alone

~y/ns pov~
I was as little prepared. me and Jake used to explore creepy places back home together. but I stopped when he left. Jake had left to hang out with a friend. so it was just colby and i.

*we continue*
as I walk out of the bathroom I see colby sitting on my bed, in the same place before I left. "should we talk" i ask, he looks up from his phone. "about what"

~colbys pov~
she asked to talk. I dont know why I was so nervous. "so about this morning." "when everyone was sleeping?" " yeah" I moved over and she came and sat by me. i held her hand. she laid her head on my shoulder.
"what are we?" I didnt know how to answer the question. "I dont know, are we together?" " I dont know colby" "do we want to be together?" when she didnt respond to my last question I got nervous. I really liked her.

~y/ns pov~
I really liked him. but what if i tell him and he doesn't like me back? then I had an idea. " how about on three we say yes or no?"
" that's easy enough" he nodded. "3...2...1..." my heart sank when I said yes and I didnt hear the same answer.

~colby pov~
"no" it just came out. "oh..." she seemed kind of sad. I lifted her chin so her eyes met mine. "I mean I want to, but I want to do it the right way" you could see she was happy, but she pretended I hadn't said anything. her eyes going from mine to my lips and back up. mine doing the same. I start to lean in. our lips touch for a split second befor she pulls away, and whispers " you shouldn't kiss girls other then your girlfriend" I smiled.

~y/ns pov~
I turned to walk out if the room, when I felt something grab my wrist. colby pulled me back I landed, now straddling him on his lap. he pulled me into a kiss. his hands traveled from my cheeks to my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair. his tongue entered my mouth as mine did to his. colby took off his shirt and I removed mine. as we connected our lips again. there was knock on the door I put my shirt back on as did colby. he went to the bathroom to fix his hair as I just put mine in a ponytail. I opened the door to the hallway of the apartment building. Sam. "are you guys ready to get possessed?!" colby walks out of the bathroom. "hell yeah" we hop in Sam's car and head to the asylum.