seeing the twins again

I wake up and feel amazing. It must have been a 24 hour thing. Today's the day the twins come. There staying the weekend. Get up and creep into alexises room. She was already wake. "Ethan and grayson are coming" I wispered to her. I dont know if she understands, or if she even remembers them but she agrees like she does. I take her out and bring her down stairs. I make breakfast as we wait for colby to wake up. The plane lands at four, its noon, meaning I have four hours left.

~time skip~
~3:30~
I'm waiting at the airport alone. Colby at home with alexis. I look across the seating to see a group of girls whispering and pointing at me. I waved and they all fan girled. I've never been recognized in public by fans. I signal them to come over. The all run over and we take pictures. "Why are you here, wheres colby and alexis?" The ask. "Colbys baby sitting and I'm waiting for the twins to land" "the twins like the dolan twins?" "Yeah" I giggled slightly.
~~~~

Liked by colbybrock, ehtan_dolan, graysondolan, devyndlundy and 19,834 othersY/n

Y/n._. I missed you guys so much. Its goi going to be an amazing weekend. Cant wait till we move back to LA so this to have to happen every time we miss each other. <3<3

Ethan_x_y/n awww.... look how tight ethan is holding her, I miss when they were a thing

Ethan_dolan 🤠🤠

EmmaChamberlain why was I not invited????

Y/n_lo<3R Your moving back to LA?!?!

Haterzzz oh, so you didnt die?
Jamescharles @Haterzzz wow shade

Katie_kat._. I witnessed this he and E hugged for like five minutes, I was hoping they'd kiss.
Emmachamberlain @Katie_kat._. I always hope they kiss, but,I guess not 😒
Y/n._. @Emmachamberlain Emma!!!!
~~~~~

 @Emmachamberlain Emma!!!!~~~~~

Liked by y/n

Liked by y/n._., colbybrock, pape_dolan, graysondolan, and 24,194 others
Ethan_dolan missed her too much😎🤠

Y/n._. Yessss were back bitches😎🤠

Ethan_x_y/n awwwww.....

Graysondolan I missed you too buddy

View 24,358 comments

~~~~~~
I read through the comments on the way back to the house. I remembered when we were together, when I found out I was pregnant. Wow it seems like so long ago. "I drove, ethan in the passenger seat, and gray in back. Colby didnt wanna come. I guess Kyle was right, colby is still jealous. We catch up on alot anf talk about the collab. All of our videos are being posted on Christmas day so obviously they need to be filmed before, which gives me a reason to see them again. And emma, and james. And I can visit devyn too. Ethan held my hand the whole drive.

~~~~
~Filller chapter~
I realized I haven't updated in a week. I'm sorry. I've ben stress more that you could ever believe but it's the weekend now and I should be good, at least till Monday, no promises. I'll Probably update tomarrow <3<3<3
~~~~
Should I spice things up? Like make grayson like y/n? Make something happens between her and ethan? Maybe something sexuall? I dont know.leave suggestions.