date night pt.2 (sexual)

~small time skip~
We get back to the apartment and we both know what's about to happen. We walk in and he sets down the picnic basket as I run fo see If Vivians here. Nope. Perfect. I walk back out. He bites his lip and we make eye contact. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me, I ran my hands through his hair. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. I take my shirt off and he does the same. His hands explored every inch of me. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. He took my pants of leaving me in my bra and panties. He pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers. He picked he up and wrapped my legs around him. He carried my to the bed and laid me down. I wanted him, i waited nine months for this, I didn't just want him I craved him. He unclipped my bra and kissed my chest, leaving hickeys everywhere. I moan. He makes his way back to my lips and grinds onto me. He pulls my panties off and inserts two of his fingers. He fastened and slowed his pace, pumping his fingers in and out "Mmhmm" It felt amazing but it was my turn. He pulled out his fingers and stuck them in his mouth, he kissed me again so I could taste myself. I flip us ove and pull off his boxers revealing his member. I put as much as i could fit of him into my mouth. I pumped my hand up and down till he almost came. Right before he came I put his member as deep as it would go, and let the warm salty liquid fill my throat. He grunted turning me on more. He got out of bed and put a condom on. I laid there waiting, getting more turned on by the memory of how good it felt. He hovered his body over mine. "Ready?" I bit my lips and nodded. He lined up his member to my heat and pushed inside, making us both moan. He started to go faster. "Mhm...shit" I flipped us over and started riding him. His hands where on my hips helping guide me. His eyes rolled back in pleasure. The view made me finish to. I got off of him. He took off the condom and walked back over with a devilish smile. "What?" I ask panting. He spreads my legs apart. He trails kisses from my thigh to my clit where he started ducking and playing with his tongue. It felt like heaven. I ran my my hands through his hair, and pulled some of it. After I came for the third time he licked it all up before making his way back up to my face and kissing me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "I love you" "I love you to" I responded as I fixed his hair that Was partly stuck to his sweaty forehead.

~colbys pov~
Holy shit. That was the best sex I've ever had. To bad it has to end. "Babe" "yeah?" "I would love to sit here with you but, we have to pick up our daughter" shit. She was right. "Fine" I sigh and kiss her forehead before rolling out of bed and putting on my clothes. We got in the car and made out way there