Chapter seventeen: Rules

"I don't understand what you are trying to say son! Or should I say the Almighty moon god!" Mocked the moon goddess

"You heard me mom and I won't repeat what I said earlier on or should I say moon goddesses" retorted Darius calmly

"Like I said they are going to be changes in this circle, starting from the medical team down to the food sectors, some selected people from the medical team are going to be evicted, I want death on you all as your punishment you all but you are granted the favour to leave the palace to any other packs of your choice"

"And as the security team, lord Allen you would step down from being my family's personal adviser to the coordinator of the food arrangement till further notice"

Gasp of horror filled the room as I spoke. I don't care what any of them thinks my mom had ruled enough selfishly, it was high time some one spoke

"You cannot do that son, Lord Allen has been with the family like forever, how dare you disgrace him with such position!" Roared my mom, anger showing from her eyes, she stood up angrily punching the council table making some glass spill and falling to  the floor.

I smirked at her, she was my mom but she harmed my mate, hers was coming too am not yet done.

I rose up slowly, standing to my full length, while placing my hands softly on the table and starring directly at her. "And you moon goddess needs to take a break from your position till further notice" with that I walked out the council room, with my guards trailing hurriedly behind me.

"You are an idiot son! A very big one" screamed my mom, while destroying whatever she can lay her hands on as I left.

****

"How's she doing?"

"Good, she's improving a lot More better than I thought"

I nodded approvingly at him. I knew how about how slow Alexia health was going to  follow a slow rate so I had decided to give her my blood.

The doctor packed his box to take his leave, after he closed the door signifying he had left, the door to Alexia's room was reopened revealing Dmitri.

I was angry at him, I don't know what happened between him and Alexia that caused the fight but I had a feeling he was at fault even the guilt written on his face proved something was amiss.

"Darius" he said Walking closer to me

"Dmitri" I said angrily

"Why are you here acting like you care and all, you and Alexia was never close or anything, if they is someone to stay beside her all the time its meant to me" he asked me calmly but I could here the hint of jealousness in his voice.

"And yet I find myself doing that more than you" I replied back my tone matching his.

"That's because all the time I come to check on her, you are always in her presence cloudy her like a spider that can't stay without his web!" He said with his pitch rising

"Yes a spider that can't stay without his web because any moment from then someone would come to cut it down!" I said raising the tone of my voice, which caused Alexia to stir in her sleep.

Both of our heads snapped to her direction when she moved.

"Why don't we take this outside, you wouldn't like to disturb your precious Alexia" I asked Dmitri with a lot of sarcasm.

He scoffed at me and brush past me to kneel beside Alexia bed, taking her fragile hands into his, before bringing it to his lips.

My wolf was raging with anger and jealousy when I saw my own brother holding Alexia that close to him.