Chapter Twenty-nine : Words that hurt

I woke the next morning with an intense pain in all muscles; memories from last night played a recap on my mind making me smile ghostly to my self, after we had that first round Darius didn't let it go immediately he climax, in few seconds he was rigid deep inside me waiting for me to catch my breaths then went at it again. I enjoyed the first few rounds but it got to a point my vagina was becoming extremely hot and fragile for his advances, I had to beg him to stop with real tears before he came one last time and let me drift into a deep slumber.

That reminds me Darius, I used my hands to search the bed for him only to find it empty.

Don't tell me he left

With my aching body I turned to check the bed fully, the space he was meant to be occupying was really empty.

"Searching for me?" Darius deep voice sounded in the room.

I gasp in shock and turned my head to the direction he spoke from, he broad back was blocking my view from seeing his face. "Uhm yy-yes G-good morning" I replied dumbly for first, looking at my window only to realise it was still dark, don't know if we were in the early hours of the day.

"How was your sleep" he questioned

"Fine" just a few pain here and there

"Good. This shouldn't ever happen again"

"What?" What was he saying

"You have finally succeeded in having me in your bed fine, when you know very well that I have chosen another, you are no different from my Mistresses!" he snarled at me, looking away from the window he had been staring at.

"Ww-what are Y-you talking about. It was a mutual agreement between you and I"

"Yes it was, how did you expect me to deny you when you said very well that you were craving for my dick! And with that sexy body of yours, which man or god with his right mind would resist you!"

Now the spell had been broken I could feel, and what I'm beginning to feel right now is pain.

"Darius" I called sadly

"Don't! You are incompetent, closed to useless. I wouldn't want to loose the contract i have with Natasha's people and you! Want to destroy that. Stay away from me Alexia and never talk about this night to anyone not even to your thoughts because it all ends here! You will never be enough for me!"

"You can't be serious" I spoke angrily at him climbing slowly away from the bed.

"Yes I am Alexia. After all your people's blood flows in you, killer of the night and Beauty of the day, fortress of seduce. Well played"

"This wasn't a game Darius"

"To me it was, you were a good lay after all. Make sure you get properly washed you don't want Natasha perceiving me all over you and in you" he warned intensely before vanishing away from my sight.

I slumped hard on the bed, clutching my chest and pulling my knees to my face sobbing hardly till I lost my self to the world.

****

"Alexia, oh gross what's that smell?"

Alexia Alexia Alexia

I was hearing a voice Calling my name it seemed close and at the same time far away from me.

When I opened my heavy lidded eyes to see what was Calling me, I saw Hannah kneeling on my bed in front of me while staring at me worriedly "Are you okay?" Was the first question she asked me.

"Yy-es I am" I said shuffling myself away from her while trying to get a blanket to cover my naked frame.

She snickered at me "You smell like sex, your room does. And guess what?"