Chapter Thirty-three: Finally Free

Now we were all aligned for the troupe, Hannah had already explained all I had to do for my escape. And that was exactly what I was doing.

First thing I did this morning was to change into an English gown beneath it was a cloak then I wore my armour, covering every detail of anything unusual on me.

When I got downstairs, acting moon goddess and Darius where already performing the rite on every leaving soul, in return for a safe victorious come back.

I signalled Hannah that I was ready and then she nodded at me in response. I did not stay in the same line as hers instead I was at the last roll, there when I make an escape it would be really hard before they get to notice my absence.

"As you all go, return with victory" Darius said while he walked to Dmitri holding him down on both of his shoulder blades "And brother I believe you won't ever let me down. As the head of the troop make sure everyone here gets back here alive"

"Sure thing Your Highness. I would make it my duty to ensure everyone's safety"

"I trust you, just do your thing"

Dmitri smiled happily in return, the pride that blossomed from him for his brother's trust was beautiful. I hope my disappearance won't cause a thing to be fidgeted about when am away.

He commanded everyone out, and we all followed his command until we where out of the kingdom and we where directly in front of the gate.

The gate of life

My body and arm where already itching to leave I can't Wait! Hannah turned to give me a nod, that being all I needed I silently removed my armour, left only on the cloak that covered my appearance. I moved back slowly away from the troops and blended with the travellers.

Finally I'm almost there

Dmitri commanded the passage way to open there it revealed different locations. As Dmitri and the troops entered the dark land I moved with the travellers into the light land.

People of Amazon! Here I come!!!

****

"What do you mean by Alexia Is missing!"

"Brother I swear I don't know how. Immediately we got into the land of the dark. I decided to make everyone wait due to the uneasiness I felt only to discover that Alexia wasn't there, she was gone!"

"Then does that mean she escaped or what? She is bounded by this place she just can't leave" asked King Odyssey

"She can. Only if the curse got broken" Natasha answered darkly

Everyone started murmuring as they asked one person to the other concerning the issue.

"If or If not the curse had been broken. That is not what we should be considering it is who had helped her escape this place, because they is no way she can leave on her own!" Growled Darius angrily.

"Well darling if she left then its for good. They is no need to stress over it. And I don't see why Dmitri would have to leave a battle because she left. The life of ten thousand is more precious than hers!" Said Natasha angrily

Darius just stared at her for a while before looking at everyone before him "Who helped Alexia in escaping?" No one replied him everyone kept quiet "Dmitri" he asked his brother, his eyes where glazing gold