Chapter Twenty-one :The search

After I rested for some hours, I had gone downstairs, moon goddess interrogated me herself. When she found out I had nothing to do with her sons abduction, she let me go.

While we kept on searching for john for days

Right now I was in Dmitri's company where we were trying to find the location of his brother through technology since their animalistic research came futile.

"How the search going?" I asked Dmitri while bringing my seat beside him.

"Its still the same, it just keeps on bringing the same rubbish result"

"Maybe that's because they are underground" I said trying to help out.

"That doesn't stop this stupid device from making out their location that's why I bought it because its micro intelligence and GPS is very strong compared to other devices.!" He said frustratedly

"Hmm then the vampires are very good at hiding their location"

"I must commend them on that but still yet it doesn't make any sense because everyone in the moon palace has a GPS device inserted in them, apart from the protection from the moon goddess they is also the location of the GPS, which helps in finding out the location of missing people easily" Dmitri said.

Well that's new I never knew, does that mean I also have one in me?

"Yes you do and since you are directly under the moon goddess watch yours is stronger, that goes to john as well us too"

I have tried my very best to avoid that figure in the room, his voice was already causing goosebumps on my skin.

I looked at Dmitri and he was also doing the same. The look he gave me said 'just shut up'. And that I did, ever since that day have been trying my possible best to avoid him, as much as I once respected him. I hate to say this but I lost it for him, that's why I gave him the distance to avoid any chaos.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him, immediately I did I regretted it. He was smirking at me, I quickly focused my attention back to the system on the table.

Don't he at least feel sorry for what he did to me? Pervert, yeah pervert that's the perfect word for him

"Boss the search is pretty hard, I don't know but I think we just have to get to talk to them to find out what they actually want" said Ben, one of the workers in Dmitri company and also a werewolf.

"No that's rubbish, search harder. Tell the connected team to also do the same. You may leave you are done here!" Barked Dmitri.

With every passing second he was getting tenser and tenser, I wonder why it wasn't the same for his brother who kept looking at me creepily forgetting he has a missing brother to focus on.

"You know why am not fretting over this matter like you are Dmitri" started Darius as if he was answering my question.

Was he by chance reading my mind?

"Yes because you didn't spend more time or should I say years as I did with John"

"Don't be silly now, would you" he said addressing Dmitri like he was a baby.

"Ben is right, we can stay here searching for john for a few year and we won't still find him, those vampires are intellectually intelligent compared to us and can strategies very well compared to us.

"So its best we find out what they want, it saves time you know" said Darius

"Have been quiet for a few days now to see how fast you can take us there but you are no good for this situation, don't get me wrong you have tried brother. But now is the time to do the otherwise am your superior and to all I say we have to find out what the vampires want with our brother's life is in the hand"