Friend Zoned?

Isaac Pov:

"So let me get this straight. There's a group of demons much stronger than you and they're after you because you used to be.. they're servant?" Tobias asks me.

The demon side of me is making sure I sound truthful and serious. "Yeah, so we need to head to London right now," I say.

"Why now?" Tobias asks me and takes a bite of his danish.

"Because they'll be here in about 4 hours and it'll take a while to get out of Cliffner, especially since we don't have enough time to wait for the train," I say.

"So we're going on foot?" Tobias asks me.

"Yeah," I say.

"Kay, I've been threw worse," he says to me and eats the last of his danish. I'm surprised he's okay with that. I really fell in love with a adventurer, I'm scared he won't give that up when we get to London...

I decided to eat my cookie later. I already made it threw 2 days without sweets or blood, I should be uncomfortable but I'm not really. I feel fine honestly. Tobias already got into his medieval outfit and put his hair up. I saw him put a gun in a holster attaches to his belt. I always wondered what weapon he was carrying when I met him.

I'm glad I chose a day to claim him while he just had a hoodie on. I still surprised we managed to have sex the entire day, from morning to night! I guess demon instinct is strong. If he's strong enough to have sex with a demon for a entire day, he can do anything in my mind. I'm surprised he woke up before me today.

I still get a happy and calm feeling when I look at the heart on his neck. Makes me feel like I'm loved. Once he has that heart that means were hearts beat together, even if we don't realize. I can even see it beat softly on his neck. I just hope it never goes away.

"Let's take the fun route!" I hear Tobias say as he jumps out the open window. I run to the window to see him slide on a street merchants open shop roof and land on the floor on 2 feet. I really did fall in love with adventurer didn't I.

A beautiful adventurer.

*A Whole Week Of Traveling Later*

Satan I am exhausted! We've been mostly on foot and even when we did rest, it was on hard forest dirt. At least I know now that Tobias definitely knew where he was going.

We made it to a shipment dock that lead straight to London, all we need to do now is find a way on without being spotted AND before it leaves.

"Let's go in a box together!" Tobias recommended.

"We wouldn't be able to get out for almost a week Tobias! They nail those things down good," I say. I wish I had strength power so bad...

"What's wrong with that? It just means we got a lot of talking time! Also a lot of cuddling!" Tobias says in the most innocent way.

"We can't do that for a whole we-"

"Wanna bet?" Tobias smirks at me.

"Who ever cries first has the buy the other strawberries and cream and feed it to them," I say. That's very hard to do since we don't have money that they use there. Even if we transfer our money, it isn't a lot. We spent a lot of money getting here.

Tobias smirks. "May the best man win," he says. We shake hands.

We run down and find a empty and big enough box to fit both of us. "Heaviest on the bottom," Tobias whispers to me so the shipment crew doesn't hear.

"Finnne," I say in a quiet whine.

I get in and cross my legs and Tobias snuggles in the middle he pulls the box top over us. We hear someone walk over and yell, "We almost forgot 1!" We then hear a nail gun pinning the top onto the rims on the box.

The man tries to pick us up but then calls over multiple guys to help. They got us on to the ship and it eventually starting setting off to London.

"Isaac?" Tobias asks me.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I want to kiss," he said. Honestly that's weird of him to say, he hasn't seemed to be wanting any romance at all during this trip.

"Why didn't you ask before we got in the box?" I ask.

Tobias looks down.

Toby Pov:

He didn't seem like he really loves me at all during this trip, kind of like friend zoning me. I decided maybe he wanted... space?

The whole recommendation of getting in this box was so we could talk about it, but he doesn't even want to kiss me... If I even try to speak I know I'd start crying. I stay silent.

Even though we're together and completely able to talk, it's completely silent.

I haven't seen much emotion on his face ever since he said we had to leave immediately at the inn. I just wish he'd tell me and not make me question of something's the truth or not! I don't know why he's so good at lying...

I guess I got to accept it was just a 1 night thing.

I'll just be his friend, it's not like after sex we have to lovers or anything. He was probably just horny that night and I went a long with it, there's no way I could blame him even if I wanted.

———————————-

God that end to the chapter was sad to me especially since i wrote it. The first sentence to the last paragraph just explains how oblivious Toby bear is 🐻 god i still love him tho