Baby Boy

Isaac Pov:

My demon features finally disappear as I lay Tobias on the grass. My clothes are all ripped because of how big my demon features were. There's 2 giant holes in the back of my hoodie, my tail ripped my pants a lot in the back which is kind of embarrassing, and my sleeves are ripped because of how big my claws grew. Now I'm back to my human form, I'm happy I am. Being in complete demon form is uncomfortable, I hate that it comes out on it's own when you're upset or being protective.

I rest Toby's head on my lap. I pet his head. I put him into leggings and a t shirt when he was just recovering and not in fatal position. I'd hate for him to be in a hospital gown all the time.

In all honesty I was planning on staying at the base like I said I would when I was begging, but that plan went away immediately when Christian said Tobias was leaving. I knew I would be leaving if he was too.

I'm extremely happy me and Tobias are out of there. Now we can keep traveling like he always wants to. I won't ever settle down if I'm not settling down with Tobias.

"Do you need help?" I hear someone say. I look ahead of me to see a women looking at us.

"Do you have a room we could stay in for a while?" I ask. She nods with a small smile.

I pick Tobias up in my arms and stand up. "Lead the way," I say. She nods again and turns around and starts to walk. I follow behind her.

We walk across the field and to a small house. "Come in in darling," the women says and I walk into the house. I see a man and a young women about Tobias's age sitting in the living room.

The women brings me to a bedroom. "He can stay in this room, no one's using it. Don't worry about paying me also, I like to help others," she says,

"Thank you so much," I say.

"Just have him rest up, I'll go get you some clothes," she says.

"Could you also get some bandages?" I ask.

"Of course," she says and smiles. She walks out of the room. I lay Tobias on the full size bed.

I wish he was fully aware of things when I was with him in the hospital room. I wouldn't have to explain anything if he figured it out then.

The women comes back in with clothing and bandages. "Thank you," I say.

"Just relax and get comfortable, if he has any problems I am a retired nurse so call out for me," she says.

"Will do," I say. She walks out of the room and closes the door.

I stare at Tobias for a few minutes before I put on the clothes and wrap my right eye.

*4 Days Later*

"Isaac I'm hungry," Tobias says and looks at me.

"Let me go get you a danish Baby Boy," I say to him. He smiles. He really likes that nick name I've given him.

I get up from the bed and walk down stairs. "Good morning Darling," Abigail says.

"Morning," I say.

What I've learned is the women who brought us here is Abigail and she has a daughter and husband. Her husband's name is Fredrick and her daughter's name is Isabel.

"Does Toby want another danish?" Abigail asks.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"That's pretty much all he eats here," she says.

"That's.. actually true," I say.

"Anyway bring this up to him," she says and gives me a plate with a home made danish on it.

"Thank you Abigail," I say.

"Your welcome Darling," she says. "Also make sure to ask him again if he wants to have dinner with us,"

"Will do," I say.

I walk up the stairs and into Tobias and my bedroom. I go to the bed and give him the plate with the danish. He sits up and starts to eat. I sit next to him and smile.

"Taste good Baby Boy?" I ask him.

"It tastes amazing," he says.

"Abigail wants to know if you want to come down stairs to have dinner with them," I say.

"Tell her I don't want to," he says. I've been asking him that question ever since he fully woke up and he keeps rejecting. I honestly feel kind of bad for Abigail.

"I think you should," I say.

"Why?" he asks.

"I feel like you should make friends, you've been with me the whole time since you woke up," I say.

"But I only want to be around you," he says. He bites into his danish.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because I'm scared," he says.

"Of what?" I ask.

"Everything that isn't you," he says.

"Why are you so scared?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about it," he says. He always does this. When ever I start to get somewhere In these conversations he cuts it off.

"I want a bite Baby Boy," I say. He smiles and holds the danish in front of me. I take a bite and start to chew it.

I see him watching me. "What you looking at," I say with food in my mouth.

"You," he says.

"No shit Sherlock," I say. He starts to laugh. I laugh a little too. I swallow.

He puts his danish down on the bed and climbs on to my lap. He sits on my lap, facing me. He wraps his legs around me and his arms around my neck, I hold on to his waist. We begin to kiss.

I've missed this.

——————————————————

I love this sooo much