Gun Fight

Isaac Pov:

Me, Tobias, and the rest of the family sit at the dining table.

After me and Tobias has sex he agreed to eat dinner with everyone. He looks kind of like he regrets he did. He's looking down with a very uncomfortable face. I'm holding his hand under the table.

He really needs to get over this fear of his.

"We got Isabel a lot of fighting and weapon handling classes, she started when she was 5!" Fredrick says.

Frederick doesn't like Tobias and I know it. He knows how scared Tobias is right now. Fucking Asshole.

"Yeah I'm a natural born killer!" Isabel says.

Apparently Isabel doesn't like Tobias either or she's just proud.

"I've been shooting guns at 4 and using sharp weapons at 2," Tobias says in a cold voice.

I didn't know he could fight. He never mentioned that and we never got into a physical fight. He always had a gun with him though.

"Doubt it," Isabel says. She rolls her eyes. She looks pissed.

"Is that jealousy I see," Tobias says.

"What? No," she says.

"Doubt it," Tobias says and smirks.

"Burn," I say. Isabel looks even more pissed.

Isabel looks like she's about to have a fit. Isabel growls at Tobias and Tobias smirks at her.

Honestly Tobias looks a lot like a demon right now.

"Isabel's going to become a traveler when she turns 19," Abigail says, trying to get rid of the tension.

"I'm already a traveler, I started at 6," Tobias says. His devilish grin grows the more Isabel glares at him.

"When are you 2 going back to traveling," Fredrick asks. He doesn't sound happy either.

"In 3 days," I say. Tobias grabs his glass and starts drinking his milk.

"Isabel's birthday is in 2, maybe you all could go together!" Abigail says. Tobias almost chokes on his milk. He coughs.

"What?!" Tobias says and wipes milk off of his chin.

"No way!" Isabel says.

"You guys have been a duo for too long! Being a trio would be good for the both of you!" Abigail says.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

"Being a duo is boring after a while. Besides Tobias and Isabel would be a sight to see working together!" Abigail says.

"What is that suppo-" Isabel splashes her milk in Tobias's face before he could finish talking.

They both stand up glare at each other. "You like that Toby?" Isabel asks.

"Why the hell would I like that dumbass?!" Tobias yells at her.

The rolls have completely switched. Now Isabel is smirking and Tobias looks like he's about to kill her.

"I thought you might like being covered in white stuff," Isabel says. Me and Tobias blush.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Tobias yells, still very pissed off.

"Mom can't keep me away from your room all the time," Isabel says.

"You peeked on us?!" Tobias yells at her.

"Maybe, maybe not," Isabel says.

Tobias growls loudly.

Tobias Pov:

My growling and anger turns into a smirk and confidence when I see a rack full of guns.

"Gun fight, forest, fake, choose your weapon, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, who ever falls loses," I say.

"Start," Isabel says. We both run to the gun rack in the living room.

I push her on to the floor and grab a AK-47 and she grabs a shotgun once she gets back up. I run outside after grabbing a bunch of soft bullets. She runs after me.

Isaac Pov:

Im in complete confusion once Tobias started talking weird. Next thing I know they're out the door even though it's dark out.

"Where Are they doing?" I ask Fredrick and Abigail.

"They're having a gun fight," Fredrick says.

"What?" I ask.

"They're seeing who can successfully shoot each other the most," Abigail says and drinks her milk.

"WHAT?!" I yell.

I run out and don't see Tobias of Isabel in sight.

I hear guns firing in the forest. I run into the forest behind the house.

It suddenly becomes very silent.

I feel something hit my chest and I fall on to the ground. It stings, but fades away. I sit up. "You made me waste a bullet!" I hear.

"Found ya!" I hear. I then hear multiple gun shots happening all at once.

I look at my chest and see a crushed bullet sticking on to my shirt. I pluck it off. At least he's not in danger.

I keep hearing guns shooting.

"I think you should get out of here and let the kids have their fun," I hear. I look behind me and see Abigail. "We shouldn't get involved in their game. Besides Abby hasn't had this much fun in a while."

"Yeah okay," I say and stand up.

"They'll be done in 10 minutes, come back home now," she says.

I nod and walk back into the house with her.

Toby Pov: *10 minutes later*

Me and Isabel laugh at silly gun jokes as we walk back to the house.

"How about this 1: A Mirror and a terrorist are the same Only A mirror doesn't need a gun to kill," Isabel says.

"Pff that's a stupid 1!" I say.

"You tell a better 1 then jack ass!" she says.

"Fine! What do You call a gun that rapes someone?" I ask.

Isabel thinks for a minute, but sighs. "What?" she says.

"An assault rifle!" I say. I laugh and She laughs too.

"That was a good 1 actually haha," she says and wipes a tear.

"I know right! I heard that 1 from a pistol merchant!" I say and wipe as tear as well.

We walk into the house, laughing hysterically after after saying a few more jokes on the rest of the way back. We walk over to the gun rack and take the guns off our backs. We put them back.

"Let's do this again on my birthday," she says.

"Definitely," I say.

Everyone seems to already be in bed because all the lights are out accept the light hanging above the dining table.

We walk up the stairs and outside my bed room door.

"Well good night Toby," she says.

"Good night Abby," I say.

She walks away and I open my door.

I see Isaac sitting on the bed, cross legged. The bedside table table on. He looks at me.

"Hey Isaac," I say.

"Hey," he says.

I close the door behind me.

I climb on to the bed and sit on his lap, facing him. "I love you," I say.

"I love you too Baby Boy," he says.

We kiss.