Visitation

Tobias Pov:

Asim walks in the room and sits next to me on the couch. "They said maybe next week," he says.

I sigh. "Maybe," I say.

"I'm sure they'll let us go somewhere," he says. He rubs my back. We hear a loud knock at the door. "I'll go get that," he says and walks to the door.

"We captured the runa-" I hear. I look behind me at the door and see Asim holding a soldier's mouth shut.

"Let's talk about this outside," Asim says.

They walk out the door.

Asim Pov:

"You actually captured the runaway?!" I say, almost yelling.

"He was trying to sneak in and we caught him," the soldier says.

I'm starting to feel bad... Toby has been telling me he hopes Jacob would save him 1 day. I guess that's not happening. Wait.. maybe I can....

"Is there a possibility Tobias Davis could visit him?" I ask the soldier.

"I believe he just woke up in the cells, are you really going to break the truth to Tobias?" the soldier asks.

Hmm...

"I want you to make a little request for me soldier," I tell him.

"What is it?" He asks.

Toby Pov:

I look at my lap.. what the heck did they capture?

I hear the door open. "My Prince, I have a surprise for you!" I hear Asim say excitedly. I get up and walk to him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Follow me!" he says.

We then start walking down the hall.

*A Few Minutes Later*

"I-Isaac?..." I say, crying.

I see Isaac look up from looking at the cell ground.

Isaac Pov:

I see Tobias right in front of me, but I feel really sick. I've been caught by the Empire... after all these years of hiding. I've been caught.

He runs to me and sits on my lap, he hugs me. He's... having a break down? He isn't like this at all. I hug him. The soldiers leave but 1 man stands in the corner. He doesn't look very happy.

Tobias is so upset... I've never seen him cry like this. I softly nip at the heart on his neck. He slowly stops crying and continues to hug me. He's getting a lot more relaxed now.

The man in the corner really doesn't look happy now. He looks angrier and angrier the more I nip at Tobias's neck. Is it.. jealousy?

I'm just going to ignore it and help Tobias. I close my eyes and ignore him. I continue to nip at Tobias's claim mark.

It's helping him a lot.

Asim Pov:

What the fuck is he doing?! Why is he biting his neck and why is Tobias being calmed down by it?! Probably something to do with the stupid claim mark.

I know this would probably be the worst time to interfere. I hate that I have to stay down here... at least everyone took my request and isn't telling him about Jacob being the runaway demon and not torturing Jacob as planned.

I just need to keep him safe.

They start kissing. Oh my fuck... I look away with a slight blush on my face. This looks like something out of a movie, it's really romantic and I hate it. I wish I was the 1 kissing Toby.

I'll stop them in 10 minutes...

*10 Minutes Later*

I check my watch. Times up.

"Toby it's time to go," I say to Toby who is hugging Jacob.

"I don't ever want to leave," Toby says.

"We have to go Toby," I say.

Toby starts crying again. Jacob bites on Toby's neck again and he stops crying. They kiss again.

"You have to go Toby," Jacob says to Toby.

"I-I don't want to Isaac..." Toby says.

"You have to, they'll take you forcefully if you don't go," Jacob says.

Toby looks at me. "Can I come again?" he asks me.

"Of course," I say. Toby slowly gets up and walks over to me.

"We'll meet each other again Isaac," I say to Jacob and me and Toby leave the cell.

*A Few Minutes*

Me and Toby are drinking tea on the couch, but Toby is hardly drinking his tea. It's his favorite tea too...

"It's not poisoned Toby," I say.

"I know," he says.

...

God what happened Toby...

*2 Days Later*

I stand in the corner of the cell again and watch as Toby and Jacob lay together on the cell bed. They're snuggling.

I know I'm jealous and I hate it so much. It's sickening. This is my least favorite part of the day. In fact, I HATE this part of the day.

They're acting like such a couple. How did Jacob manage to get such a beautiful boyfriend?

Isaac Pov:

Tobias is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

I thought they'd just go back to doing the things they did to me when I was young, but they haven't even touched me. I've just been in this cell for a while. At least it has a bed.

They give me packs of blood to drink, but I don't want to drink them. I only want to drink Tobias's blood, but I don't think I'll ever be able to do that again if he stays awake.

Wait... is he sleeping? He is! I look over at the man in the corner. Tobias told me his name is Asim. He has his eyes closed shut, but he isn't sleeping.

I quietly bite into Tobias's neck. Satan it tastes so good! I've missed this so much! I let go of his neck after drinking a lot, maybe too much then I should've. I lick the reminder of blood on my lips and his neck. I was really messy this time. I smile and purr with delight.

"It's time to go Toby," Asim says. I frown and my purring stops quickly. I shake Tobias gently.

"Not yet..." he says.

"You have to go Tobias, they'll take you forcefully if you don't get up," I say. He lifts his head up to me.

"Okay, I love you," he says and kisses me.

"I love you too," I say.

He gets up, but almost falls. Asim was about to dash in to catch him but I already got up caught him. I hug his back and nuzzle his claim mark. I kiss it and he smiles. "Be safe Tobias," I say.

"I will Master," Tobias says.

I chuckle. He giggles.

Asim Pov:

Did he just say Master?...