Just A Few Days

Toby Pov:

I wake up slightly and realize I'm being carried. I groan. "You awake Tobias?" I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes fully and realize I'm being carried on Isaac's back.

"Mhm," I say quietly.

"You want to get down?" Isaac asks.

"No, you're warm," I say and hug his neck and burry my face in the crook of his neck. I wrap my legs around him tightly so even if he lets go I won't fall. I can't believe I just said and did that, but my tired self says and does what ever it wants.

"Toby come on, you have to get off me," Isaac says with a sweet voice. He acts like Tobias is my nick name and Toby is my full name. I groan more.

"No, you're too warm," I say into his neck.

"Toby Davis, you have to get off me," Isaac says.

"Why?" I say with whine in my voice.

"Because we're causing attention on the side walk of Cliffner," Isaac says.

"Fine, but you have to hold my hand," I say.

"Deal," Isaac says. Issac bends down and I unclench my arms and legs from him and stand up. I rub my eyes and see he wasn't lying. We are in Cliffner and a few people are definitely watching us as they walk by. I see Isaac holding out his hand to me. I smile and I hold his hand tightly. His body is so warm.

I smile and look at everything, I love going to new places everyday. That sort of freedom is great. That's what travelers have in common. We have no main home and we're always excited to go somewhere. I feel that all started once the apocalypse began. I guess some people don't really feel safe being in 1 place.

Isaac Pov:

I feel I got greedy when I sucked Tobias's blood last night. Especially when it was obviously it was his first time being blood sucked. I feel kind of bad, tonight I'll definitely take less. Hopefully his sweetness won't get to me.

I looked over at Tobias, he's so adorable. Wait why did I think that last part? He's a friend and my mobile meal, don't start thinking gay things Isaac! Wait since when did I start thinking about this sort of stuff? I never even think about straight stuff!

I instantly feel pain in my face.

I... just walked into a pole.

"Isaac oh my god!" I heard Tobias say. I back away from the pole and hold my forehead, it's a tiny bit bloody.

I feel the front of my hoodie get pulled down to Tobias's face and he wipes my forehead with a tissue that he put alcohol on. He put a bandage on it. Great, another bandage. He lets go of my hood and I stand up straight. He puts his bandages away and a whole bottle of alcohol from the floor. How'd he do that so fast?

Tobias gives me a thumbs up with a silly grin.

So cute. Don't think like that!

"You're welcome," Tobias says.

"Thanks," I say. I didn't really need it, But it felt nice to be cared for.

"Well what do we have here?" Me and Tobias hear someone say. We look around and both saw a man coming toward us. I growled a little.

He is definitely a demon.

He has long dark red hair with long bangs and a black suit with a red tie.

"Hey Toby!" We hear someone else say.

"Angie?!" Tobias yells and girl behind the man runs up to Tobias and hugs him.

The girl was some how smaller than Tobias, which is weird because he's shorter than me. Not too much shorter than me, but still shorter than me. She has dark red hair like the man and a beautiful pink dress with yellow yarn flowers attached to it. They both seem like demons. The girl seems a little younger than Tobias and he's about 19, I doubt he's below 18. She seems at least 16. The man on the other hand looks about 30. I might as well say that I'm 20.

"It's been so long Angie!" Tobias says with a smile. He's friends with demons? I doubt he even knows. The girl seems nice, but I still feel unsure about the man. "How have you been Christopher?" Toby asks the man.

"I've been doing amazing since Angie moved with me!" Christopher says with a chuckle. Satan that laugh is dreadful.

"I'm so happy you're visiting us Toby! I've missed you so much!" Angie says.

"Yeah I'm glad I got all your letters, it took a lot to get them I'll tell you that haha. Especially since I'm always moving around!" Tobias says. That's why we came here! I always thought they place was too specific to just want to visit.

"Who is this new companion of yours Toby?" Christopher asks Toby while looking at me with a devilish grin. I growl quietly.

"Oh! That's Isaac Jones!" Tobias says. I hate that he used my full name, now the guys probably search me up or something.

"Well as promised I'll be letting you stay at my mansion for a few days, I'll even be kind enough to lend Isaac Jones 1 of the guest rooms. Of course you'll get your old room for a few days as well," Christopher says. Tobias never said for a few days! I could get caught! How can he know him enough that he had his own room?!

Angie starts almost dragging Tobias down the side walk. I was about to run after them but Christopher pulls me back by my hood and whispers into my ear, "Tell me, did you take Toby's first time?" (As in first blood sucking you perverts!) I gulped. I can tell he has a truth power.

"Yes," I say.

"Then you're saved from the empire, but this means you won't be getting his sweet blood alone now," Christopher says. My eyes go wide. Now he's going to take Tobias's blood! I hope both of them don't do it, he could die for all I know! Christopher steps in front of me. I could tell I have some sort of soft face on by his look. "I wonder if that worry is from being greedy or you caring for him. I guess we will see when we get home he disappears with a grin on his face," for some reason in my mind I know exactly where his damn mansion is.