Angie

Toby Pov:

"Daddy told me you had your first time," Angie says to me. Right now me and her are watching tv on the couch with a furry black blanket on our laps.

"Probably while I was sleeping or something, demons are everywhere honestly," I say.

"You don't care that you don't know who took your first time?! That's like a super important thing Toby!" Angie says to me.

"I don't care really, if people want my blood they can take it. Doesn't bother me much," I say. I always said anyone can take my first time and when I was little and lived here for a while Angie constantly asked Christopher if she could take my first time, he refused to let her do it though. I honestly don't know why.

"Daddy doesn't want me to tell you who though," Angie says and sighs. "You remember your promise right?" When I was about 12 and Angie was at the age that she wanted to taste my blood we made a promise that when I had my first time I had to let her take some of mine.

"Yeah you wanna do it now?" I ask, not really caring.

"Yeah!" Angie says, excitedly.

"Just don't take too much, kay?" I say and tilt my head revealing my neck more than it was.

"I promise!" She says.

She bites my neck and starts sucking my blood. This is a very uncomfortable feeling, it's mostly the sound that's gross. The bite for some reason doesn't hurt all that bad. I try to ignore the sound and watch tv, but it's hard to hear. The sucking is loud.

I push her away "Hey! If you suck any more I'll faint!" I say.

"Sowwy," she says in a sad but adorable voice.

"It's okay," I smile and pat her head.

Isaac Pov:

I run threw the front door of the mansion just to see Tobias's blood being sucked from Angie. I cover my mouth. Tears prickle at my eyes. I have no idea why I'm so upset by this, but I just am!

"It's amazing how a demon can be so upset to see this," Christopher says while walking to me. "Maybe you care about him? Or maybe you just hate to see a meal you thought was yours is being eaten by someone else."

I see Tobias push her away but then eventually smile and pat her head. How is he so okay with this?! He better not have told him his first was me! "I never told Tobias but I did tell him he had his first time," Christopher whispers because Tobias isn't being deafened by the sucking anymore. Tobias notices me and jumps out of the blanket to me. I should've known he has mind reading powers.

"Hey are you okay Isaac?!" Tobias asks me with a worried voice. My demon instincts come on and my crying goes away. I give him a fake but convincing smile.

"Christopher just told me that at some point you had your first time, I was just a bit upset I couldn't keep it safe for a while. I'm just happy you're okay right now and that the person who took it didn't kill you in the process," I say. Honestly I don't know if that was a good lie or not, but it seems to have worked by the smile he's putting on right now.

"Don't worry about me too much, I'm a strong person!" He says and laughs a bit. He hugs me and I hug him back. I smile softly even though I feel like crying. Why do I have to be so fucking fake!

*night time*

We went out today because Angie wanted to buy Tobias things but the entire time while Tobias was busy I had to keep a straight face while Christopher was whispering crap in my ears the entire time! All I wanted to do was cry. I wish I knew why, but I don't. We all walked inside the mansion threw the huge front door. I had no emotion on my face unless I had to fake something. I know Christopher's trying so hard to break me. He doesn't like me, and I hate him. I think it'll always be like that.

The hardest thing for me is to not beat him up.
The worst things that can happen if I try to are:

1. He'll report me to the Empire and I'll get hung
2. Tobias will be angry at me
3. He'd probably kill me

I just want to be out of this place so much, but I know Tobias won't leave without a reason he can believe. I definitely don't want to leave without him though.

Angie made me and Christopher carry a bunch of clothes for Tobias that he can't even bring with him because it's so heavy. Christopher seemed to be carrying it all fine but I guess I'm not as strong as him or something because I'm completely out of breath. I feel like collapsing.

"Good job men! You may be off to bed now! Me and Tobias will be up a little later," Angie says. I see a tiny bit of discomfort come from Tobias. What is she planning? I wish I could hear every conversation he has. "Off with you too!" She shoos us away like dogs.

Christopher then shows me to my room and I walk in.

Something feels super wrong.

Toby Pov:

"Angie I really don't want to do this," I say to her. I watch as Angie takes her shirt off. I don't like this 1 bit...

I don't really want to lose my virginity to her and honestly her chest and parts don't really seem attractive to me. Maybe I just see her as a sister... or maybe I'm gay?

"We're just going to kiss in our underwear, I never said we we're going to have sex or anything," Angie says. She sits on my lap where I only wear boxers. "Besides laws went away years ago, even if we do have sex it's not like you'll get arrested or anything." I nod.

She was about to kiss me but I turned my head before she could. I may not care about my first blood sucking but I don't want her to take my virginity or my first kiss.

Besides if I'm gay I want it all to be with my first boyfriend.

"Come on Toby, it won't be awful to have it with me. We've been best friends since we were little," Angie says.

"Angie that's best friends, not lovers," I say.

"Come on just give me your love! I already lost your first blood sucking, at least let me have your first kiss!" Angie says.

"Angie please get off me, I regret agreeing to this," I say.

Isaac Pov:

I can hear faint bickering. Should I go down there? Next thing I hear is my door bursting open and revealing Tobias in his boxers. He shuts the door behind him and mouthes the words "hide me"