Professionalism (Chapter 7)

Mina's POV
"Professionalism."
25 May 2018

What a fancy ass place for me gangster like me to be in.

I can't believe Chae asked me to be here.

Does she really feel that sympathetic for me?

Like, for real!! I'm a gangster for noot noot sake!

Okay. That wasn't gangster at all. No gangster says 'Noot Noot' except me.

But I am a gangster! I have a pistol on me... I do have a dagger with me too...  with cigarette boxes inside... And plus, I'm always looking for a fight...

"Umm... Excuse me, ma'am. But can you please remove your leg from the other chair?" A waiter asked me.

I looked at him with glaring eyes. "Why? Ain't happy that I'm putting my damn leg there?" I asked in a menacing tone.

"S-sorry..." The waiter said and backed off immediately.

I scoffed at him and continued staring out of the high class restaurant windows.

It's a lovely view... Beautiful landscape full of trees and high rise buildings and a nice sunset for the touch.

"Hi, ma'am." Another voice said.

I immediately groaned. "Ughh! What do you want, you little small fry shit?" I asked in frustration.

"I'm the manager of this restaurant. You are to leave this place immediately as your behaviour is inappropriate." The man said.

I immediately rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair, getting real close up to him, making him feel physically uncomfortable. "I can stay here whatever the fuck I want to, you small fuck." I said in the lowest tone voice ever.

"B-back off! Or I'll call the police!" The man said.

I was feeling extremely out of my control and was ready to pull out my knife until...

"No! Don't!" A voice yelled out.

My muscles immediately relaxed itself when I realised who was calling out for me.

"J-judge C-chae!" I stuttered in surprise.

Chaeyoung then came up towards the two of us as she took off her branded sunglasses.

Wow... Her eyes never fail to captivate me...

"H-hmm?! Judge Son Chaeyoung?! Seoul's Most Honoured and Prestigious Judge?!" The man exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes slightly while the man was letting his fanboy self go loose.

"Y-yes..? That's me..?" Chaeyoung stuttered in slight surprise.

"Y-your Honour..! It's nice to meet you in person! I am Junior! I was the guy who was charged for skipping a cab fare! Thank you for giving me the second chance by sentencing me a light sentence!" The man who's name is Junior, said.

He then used his both hands to shake Chaeyoung's right hand, making me slightly jealous.

Oh shit. J-jealous..?

I could tell Chae was feeling slightly physically uncomfortable as she was smiling and chuckling awkwardly while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Wow. You are so much prettier up close too! Such warm hands!" The man continued on.

I decided to step in-between them. "Back off, dude. I'm her Personal Assistant. It's my duty to tell you to give Your Honour some space." I warned him in a harsh tone.