"Just A Gift." (Chapter 11)

Chaeyoung's POV
"Just A Gift."
5 June 2018

"My my.. Mina..." I muttered as I breathed in and out heavily.

"I-i.. like you, Chae..."

W-what..?

"H-huh..?" I asked, making sure my ears weren't playing tricks on me.

"One thing you must know about me... I like.. girls... I'm a lesbian... Ever since you gave me this opportunity to work with you... I really enjoy seeing you.. and our random hugging sessions you... So, I-i.. fallen gay for you..." Mina muttered softly.

I blushed deeply. "Honestly, I haven't figured out who I liked ever since young... I don't know if I liked girls.. or boys... But, seeing you.. makes me fall for girls..." I slightly smiled and pulls myself in for another hot kissing session.

As my lips kept smacking and sucking on Mina's lips, my tongue started to dart out and forced it's way into Mina's mouth.

We both started to fight each other with our tongues as saliva from both of our mouths drop.

Soft moans and wet lip sounds from both of us emitted and filled the quiet atmosphere of the room. It was started to get really steamy.

I quickly broke the kiss off with my tongue still slightly out. Mina smirked and pulled me in for another tight hug.

"You're a good kisser..." Mina said.

"You too." I muttered.

I then broke the hug and gave Mina one small peck on her lips. "We can kiss later." I winked at her. "Right now, focus on the task in hand." I said and stood up. "Babe." I added and smirked.

Mina giggled. "I'll do my best for you." She said.

I gave her one final wink at her before leaving the hotel room.

As I walked down to the lobby, I couldn't help myself but to smile widely like an idiot.

I then got back into my car with my mind still occupied about the events that just happened.

I patted my lips together repeatedly, still feeling that sensation of Mina's lips.

I can't believe I finally have found the answer that I've been finding for three years!

Yes. My life is finally settled. Time to bring my plan to action.

I immediately started the car and drove myself all the way back to Mina's house.

I then got inside her house using a duplicated house key that I made secretly a few days ago.

I started to clean up the place from top to bottom and to every single inch of the house.

I got rid off all the dirty clothes and dirty stains all over the walls.

I made repeated phone calls to many delivery and garbage companies to help take the trash out and bring new furniture in.

I had to do all the dirty work myself. I killed many pests and insects luring around the house, from little rats to big black cockroaches.

It made me wonder how the hell Mina can live in such conditions. Her house is so dirty with barely any food and water.

It's no wonder why she joined a gang to steal money and food and basically to have fun.

I even went the extra extent to call in exterminators and cleaning companies to help disinfect and clean the house completely.

Within hours, the mant respective agency vans and company trucks were all parked outside the house doing their seperate jobs while I offered to help as much as I can since nothing seems to scares me.