Cracking Lies (Chapter 19)

A/N:

Hey y'all!

Extremely long chapter ahead. 4K words to everyone exact.

But wait up! I want you guys reading to play along!

As Chaeyoung was arrested on suspicion on the murder of Park Jimin, Mina chose to be her Attorney to help defend her love of her life.

You play along with Mina. Let's see, if you can see the lies and prove Chaeyoung is innocent!

Leave your guesses in the comment section if you like!

---------------

[Roles in COURT]
Defendant: To states claims of what they did.
(They are the person being accused of the crime)

Witness: To give an account of what they saw.
(some honest, some lies)

Prosecutor: To give the legal proceedings on the defendant.
(Usually, most wants to secure a guilty verdict to build reputation)

Attorney: To point contradictions and to defend the defendant.
(This is the role you guys have to play with Mina)

Judge: To give the verdict and views on the case and arguements.

---------------

Find the clues if you like, and good luck!

---------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV
"Cracking Lies."
19 June 2018

Mina spent the past many hours inside Chaeyoung's office, studying the many law techniques.

She didn't dare to sleep at all because she was afraid that she will miss out on information that should have been looked through.

The clock's long handle struck the number of the 6th mark with its short handle at the 8th, indicating that it's now 8:30am in the morning.

Mina felt restless. Her eyes were so heavy. Yet, she forced herself to stay awake, for Chaeyoung, her lover.

Mina yawned loudly and closed the extremely thick law book. She then stood up from Chaeyoung's comfy office chair and started to make her way down to Courtroom No. 2.

Courtroom No. 2 is the place where Chaeyoung would be hearing her trial from a different Judge.

On each side panels, will be where the Prosecutor and the Attorney stand to present evidence and to give all truthful statements in order for a fair ruling for the defendant, who is Chaeyoung.

Mina in the end managed to grab some help from Chaeyoung's previous chief named Jeon So-yeon. She will be standing beside Mina only to guide her along throughout the trial.

This puts Mina's mind at ease.. a little. She still had the thought of Chaeyoung at the end getting sentenced and declared guilty for murder...

However, Mina kept her hopes high, staying positive that she WILL win this case.

Back in her gang days, she would always tell her gang members that nothing is impossible. Now, it's time to prove that fact.

She walked onwards and there was So-yeon, waiting for Mina outside of the doors of Courtroom No. 2.

"There you are, Mina." So-yeon spoke.

"Yes... I really do hope that I won't mess up." Mina muttered.