A Little Cub (Chapter 9)

Mina's POV
"A Little Cub."
1 June 2018

"Just remember, act natural, and stick beside me." Chaeyoung reminded me for the 5th time during the drive to the condominium.

"Yes yes... I know..." I muttered out and yawned. I then looked at my phone's time. "Damn... It's going to midnight in a few minutes..."

"It's a perfect time to strike, Penguin." Chaeyoung said as she pulled in into a small parking lot on the side of the road.

I was surprised that Chaeyoung was using my nickname. "P-penguin?"

Chae then turned off the truck. "It's time to go undercover. I'm going to call you Penguin for our operations only." Chaeyoung said and she was about to exit the truck until I harshly grabbed hold of her hand. "Wait!" I said.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I haven't gave you your nickname yet." I said.

"Oh yes." Chaeyoung chuckled. "You're getting a hang of my professionalism skill quite well, Penguin. Well, what do you want to call me?" She asked.

"Well... What's your favourite animal?" I asked.

"Tiger." Chaeyoung answered almost immediately.

"You're a small one for a tiger. I'm going to call you Cub. Let's go." I smirked evilly to myself as I heard Chaeyoung about to lash on me for calling her small again but she composed herself as I already opened the truck's door.

Me and Chaeyoung then walked towards the condominium and I let her do all the talking to the security guard guarding the expensive condominium.

Chaeyoung flashed her warrant card and the security guard immediately let me and her inside the place.

We both then went inside a nice luxurious elevator and went up to the suspected floor and unit of the high rise building

"Act. Natural." Chaeyoung reminded me for the final time as the elevator door open.

I then followed her to the unit and she let me have the honours to do the talking to the owner of the unit.

I knocked on the door and the door swung open a few seconds later.

"Yes?" A man asked as the door opened.

"Hey dude. Listen, I heard about this swell place from a SNS advertisement. I could really use some massage if you know I mean." I said in my gangster-ish voice.

"Ohhh~! You want happy time, yahh? You and her?" The man asked in broken English and a weird accent. I could tell it was from Thailand.

I nodded my head and the man immediately let me and Chaeyoung in the house.

Of course, nice house they have. But the many different sounds from other rooms really sounds quite weird...

The man then led me into a free room where there are two massagers and the necessary equipment already there waiting for us.

"Please ma'ams. Take all your clothes off so we can proceed." A lady said who very much looks like a Japanese.

Me and Chaeyoung then took off all our clothes. Obviously, I couldn't help myself but to take a peek at Chaeyoung's assets.

Like, damn. That's some shit right there...

But there's no play time here. This is serious work to help keep Seoul crime free.

Me and Chaeyoung then laid on our respective beds, with our faces turned towards each other.

The two girls serving us started getting to work, applying oil to our backs and rubbing it all around.