Crackdown (Chapter 16)

Chaeyoung's POV
"Crackdown."
16 June 2018

Finally, I'm out of the courtrooms and back into my field job as an undercover cop.

But sadly enough, my penguin can't come with me because she's down with a minor sickness... Sad.

But besides that, I was tasked to find Park Jimin a.k.a ChimChim from gang BangGang to get some information from him about the Red Vel gang.

I happen to know him way back in elementary school. He used to bully me alot because of my height and my obsession with law.

But ever since I saw his.. *ahem ahem* by accident and called him a tiny chill pepper, we've been equal with each other ever since.

However, I still do despise him very much... That guy.. played my feelings before.. which was mainly one of the reasons why I chose to turn gay...

But after our breakup, we just chose to keep in contact with each other since it's just some 'old friends' thing to do.

But whatever... All had been said and done anyways. Today, I'm just going to visit him just to perform my job.. in secrecy...

I finally reached his apartment and entered the lift, which zipped me up to the specified floor.

I then walked onwards and found his house unit.

I knocked on the door twice and waited patiently for Jimin to come out.

"O-oh? S-shortie..?" Jimin said which made me roll my eyes.

"Tiny chilli pepper." I replied back and I saw his cheeks go a little red.

"H-hey! I'm not tiny!" He protested loudly.

I folded my arms and kept my gangster-ish attitude. "Neither am I short!" I protested back.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and pulled me into his apartment. "It's.. been a while since we saw each other." He said as he dragged out a chair for me to sit by a table and he headed inside his kitchen.

"Pft... It's been a while. Got a cig for me?" I asked.

Jimin then stuck his head out from the kitchen and threw a packet of cigarettes and a lighter for me to catch.

I caught them and placed a stick in my mouth and lighted it. "Heard you went to London." I said to break the silent atmosphere.

"Yeah. Earned myself some money in the gang to get there." Jimin said and came back to the table and sat down on a empty chair. "Care for some red wine?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and Jimin poured a glass and passed it to me.

"Thanks." I said and took a sip. "Mm. Nice wine." I commented.

"Got them from London too. Smuggled it through security and luckily, safely arrived home yesterday..." Jimin said as he poured himself a glass. "You ain't gonna arrest me, aren't you?" He asked.

"Pft!" I scoffed as a part of my long fringe flew up and back down. "I ain't a cop. I'm just a Judge. Let the police do whatever they wanna do with your chilli pepper." I said.

"Hey!!" Jimin yelled. "Stop talking about it! Since you like to talk about it so much, do you want to see it?" He asked as he stood up.

"AH!" I squealed as I covered my eyes with my hands. "EW NO!! SIT DOWN!!" I commanded and Jimin just laughed.

"Aish... I do miss the old times we used to have... I kinda.. miss dating you..." Jimin said.

I looked at him as I peered my eyes out from my hands. "Seriously? After you played with my heart? Sorry, I ain't going back to you and I don't miss you." I answered in a cold tone.

"Are Judges good in face reading?" Jimin asked.

"That information is classified." I answered and took another sip of my glass.

"Hm. I didn't expect Seoul's Most Honoured and Prestigious Judge and a sweet innocent girl to still become a gangster come to think of it." Jimin said as he squinted his eyes at me.

"Tsk." I interjected as I crossed my arms, covering my body. "Don't think things, Chim. I did not specifically wear this crop top and high waisted shorts for you."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course. I know that. I'm still a lady magnet because of my manliness and my looks anyways."

I did a throwing up action to express my disgust. "Ew! You? Manly?" I scoffed as my fringe flew up and back down again.

Jimin just chuckled.

"Aish... Just.. don't mind the fact I chose this path... I may be Seoul's Most Honoured and Prestigious Judge but I have my private life too!" I explained with my fake story.

"Yeah.. I guess that's true." Jimin said as he sipped his glass.

I then looked around his house and saw a statue looking object on his table. It had the form of a human figure sitting on a block.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh! That?" Jimin asked. "That's called 'The Thinker'. It's a clock. It tells me the time if I twist the statue's neck."

"I see... O-oh yeah..! Heard you had some relations with the Red Vel gang?" I asked, keeping my fake attitude up.

"Mhm. That fucking bitch, Baechu. I hate her for trying to fight Rap Mon in the club. Bitch thinks she's tougher than steel." Jimin growled.

I rolled my eyes for the acting. "Really? I always hear gangs have problems with Red Vel themselves." I said.

"Of course! Except.. for that WeridClumsies gang or something. The leader.. umm.. what's her name? Oh! Tofu! She's gay for Baechu and will do anything for that bitch." Jimin said.

"I see... You know where she usually hangs around?" I asked.

"Yeah... I usually see her jumping the fences and into the deep forest... I suspect that's where her gang is hiding." Jimin said and stood up.

He then walked over to his window and pointed out far. "Can you see the thick forest? He asked me.

"Mm... She's hiding there?" I asked and Jimin nodded.

Then, my phone started to ring and I saw the caller ID was from my penguin, Mina.

"Sorry." I said to Jimin as I signalled to him that I gotta take the call. I walked to somewhere quiet in his house and answered my phone. "Babe? What's up?" I asked.

"Aish... Chae ah... I'm still not feeling that well... I just threw up.. and I feel.. shit..." A weak Mina said.

"Oh babe... I'm coming, okay? Rest first!" I said and hung up the call. I quickly dashed towards the door. "Hey Chim, I.. gotta go now... Important stuff at home. Thanks for letting me and it's.. nice to meet you again." I said as I flashed him a little smile.

Jimin smiled back lightly. "Take care, Chaeyoung."

"You too." I said and quickly dashed onwards downstairs.

Irene's POV
"Crackdown."
16 June 2018

I had enough.

I need money to get the fuck out of here illegally before I get caught by the police.

So here I am at one of the BangGang's members house. I heard he has loads of cash on him so I'm gonna take it.

"...and it's.. nice to meet you again." An unfamiliar voice said which immediately made me hide behind a wall.

"Take care, Chaeyoung." I heard another voice say which I was for certain it was Jimin.

A girl then rushed towards the lift lobby, not even spotting me hiding. I then quickly dashed onwards and waited outside for Jimin.

"Hmm... I think I should make me some food." I heard him say to himself.

I heard his footsteps gone and I quickly entered the house.

Cash. You're mine.