1

This book was inspired by @ yoongiliciouss(wouldn't and still won't actually let me tag them nor was I able to message them)'s book "Bounce Bounce Bunny". It was written between the time span of their first and fifth chapter about two years ago. There may be a few points that are very similar. If you have the ability to message them and ask them to get back to me, that would be great.

Three of Jungkooks “brothers” lead him down to a clearing by moonlight, making the omega very nervous as the wolves hunt at night and tend to enjoy bunnies when winter draws closer. “Oops, looks like there is nothing growing here, guess you will have to go over there.” The oldest says, pointing at a grove of nut filled trees and vines of berries. “Th-that’s scent marked.” Jungkook stutters out, flinching at the glares. “Go get us food and we might let you have a berry.”
Jungkooks eyes fill with tears s they push him over the border, sobbing as he tries to reach the fruit, trying to ignore the wolf scent, even though it was slowly getting closer. “Brother, do you smell that?”
“Hurry, break his leg so we can run.” Jungkooks eyes widen and in his starved state, he is unable to push the others away as they stomp on his leg, filling the air with the scents on pain, fear, and blood. “At least the omega finally had a use.” Is all the two rabbits say before running away, leaving the tiny Jungkook to sob on the ground and keep curled around his now broken leg. “Well, well, well, looks like someone came to be my sna-gross. I’ll have to fatten you up first.” Jungkook jumps up at the voice and tries to run behind a tree to hide, but collapses when he puts weight on his bad leg. “Calm down, you’ll live for a little while. Let’s go.”
Jungkook yelps when a hand grips his arm and pulls him to his feet. ‘He’s gonna eat me and I’m gonna die before I ever have pups, but he smells good’. Many thoughts were going through the bunnies head, but his instincts took over while he was lost in thought. “Peeing will do nothing. You may call me alpha, now follow me.” The tall wolf, whose name is Namjoon, says, trying to pull the sobbing bunny with him, but is shocked when he notices the blood, ‘How in the world did he get like this?’ He wonders, watching as Jungkook curls in on himself with wide eyes.
“What is your name?” Namjoon asks and Jungkook looks through his fingers at the first person that has addressed him without yelling or growling. “J-Jungkook. Brothers br-brought he-here to pick them fo-food an-and sm-smelt you and broke leg s-so you di-distract.” The bunny manages to say, watching carefully as the wolfs hands move to his shoulders, “Well, let’s get your leg fixed.” Namjoon says in a gruff voice, blinking twice at the yelp he gets from throwing the bunny over his shoulder. “Pu-put down!” Jungkook exclaims, throwing his arms everywhere as hard as he could, despite his weak and starved body. “No, you can’t walk and you need to look captured for me to get you into my pack, so calm down.”