6

“My belly hurts.” Jungkook whines as he limps back to the wolf camp since his le still wasn’t completely healed. Before Namjoon can respond, Jin runs up to them with an angry expression. “First of all, you should have carried him so he wouldn’t be limping so bad! Second, I could smell his slick from center camp! Get him to your hut and scent him before someone tries to fight you for him or he goes into heat and you go on a rampage!” The elder, pregnant omega growls and Jungkook whimpers, baring his neck in submission. “Baby, I’m not mad at you, but you need to tell your alpha when you need stuff.” Jin says calmly before glaring at Namjoon again, snatching the leftover prey, and stomping away. Jungkook's eyes swell with tears as the pain in his stomach becomes worse and he starts sweating.
“Alpha!” Jungkook sobs and Namjoon groans, suddenly taking in a hit of the scent. He grabs the omega and scents him as he carries the younger to their hut, making sure that all of the other pack members could hear that the omega was claimed. “Pups?” Jungkook whimpers as he bares his neck for marking. “Yes, Jungkook.” Namjoon growls quietly, laying Jungkook onto their bed of furs. The elder allows the sounds of the omega to surround him as he licks down the youngers chest before going back up to latch onto his neck. “Alpha~”

“Is his heat over? I can’t smell it, but that may be you overpowering it.” Jin says, stepping into the hut with a basket while sporting his large belly. “No, it’s over, but my knot won’t go down, so I’ve just been trying to keep him asleep.” Namjoon says as he leans against the wall of their bed, Jungkook sleeping on his chest while sitting in his lap, occasionally wiggling and whining in discomfort from how they were connected. Jin sighs at the sight and grabs another blanket, helping Namjoon drape it over the knotted omega. “Well, here is some food for when he wakes up, it should distract him from pain since it has been a week since he last ate, but tomorrow, he is going to be very sick and you won’t be able to leave him, but a bath would be wise since his body will start rejecting your sperm.” Jin states, leaving the basket on the bed and leaving the hut. The alpha peeks into the basket and groans in thankfulness before grabbing the bird and gently eating so as not to wake his mate.
Around the time he finishes, Namjoons knot starts to go down and the leaking between the omegas thighs wakes him. “Alpha~” Jimin whimpers and snuggles deeper into Namjoons chest, wishing he could wrap himself in the chuckle he receives. “Kookie, wake up, you need to eat.” Namjoon says, rubbing Jungkooks ears. “I’m not hungry.” Jungkook whines, leaning into the gentle hand. “You need to eat and you do not get to tell me no.” Namjoon says and Jungkook whines before pushing himself up, tears instantly filling his eyes from the sharp pain in his back and extended stomach. “It hurts.” Jungkook whimpers and Namjoon places his hands on the youngers lower back to help soothe the pain. “I know, but you need to eat so that the pups will grow.” Namjoon says, hoping to inspire the younger.
“Our pups?” Jungkook asks with a bright smile, momentarily forgetting his pain. “Yes, our pups. Now eat.” Namjoon says, rubbing the omegas hips with his thumbs, almost hardening again with the moans the omega gives him. “Alpha, my stomach hurts, can you do that to my stomach?” Jungkook asks, a strawberry in one hand as he moves Namjoon’s hand on his swollen belly. “It’s going to feel sticky.” The elder warns before moving both of his hands back to the others waist. “That’s okay, we can get a bath later since I’m already sticky.”
“Okay, but I need to turn you around, is that okay?” Jungkook nods and braces himself, crying out at the feeling of being disconnected from his mate and turned around to have his back against Namjoons chest. “Sorry.” Namjoon mutters against Jungkook’s ears before listening to the moans of discomfort coming from Jungkook as a mixture of their bodily fluids flow from the younger and pool on the bed of furs.
After a while. Jungkook falls asleep with a half chewed strawberry in his mouth, his mate chuckling and kissing him to remove the choking hazard before joining him for sleep.